• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil (Netflix series) teaser trailer revealed

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
How about 10 minutes into the first episode and a black character complains about the town having too many white people?

Just imagine the meltdown if it was a white character complaining about a town having too many black people.

I understood the context because they're in SOUTH AFRICA!

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
As if there were no cities in SOUTH AFRICA with a majority of white population?

Imagine the meltdown if there was a white character complaining about the city having too many blacks in a fictional city located in Norway.

Majority doesn't mean "I've only seen 3 black people here!" ... Coming from a black girl with a black father... In South Africa. The point being that her comment is that since ARRIVING in South Africa, she's only seen 3 other black people... Which is unusual for SOUTH AFRICA!

And your example in your second paragraph is stupid! There are no majority black population cities in Norway.

Last edited:

ToTTenTranz

Banned
Majority doesn't mean "I've only seen 3 black people here!" ... Coming from a black girl with a black father... In South Africa. The point being that her comment is that since ARRIVING in South Africa, she's only seen 3 other black people... Which is unusual for SOUTH AFRICA!
It looks like neither you or the showrunners are aware that neighborhoods almost exclusively composed of white Afrikaners are actually pretty common in South Africa, especially in KwaZulu-Natal.

Or perhaps they are, but they just couldn't help having a black character complaining about too many whites.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
It looks like neither you or the showrunners are aware that neighborhoods almost exclusively composed of white Afrikaners are actually pretty common in South Africa, especially in KwaZulu-Natal.

Or perhaps they are, but they just couldn't help having a black character complaining about too many whites.

*Sigh*

That's not what I said... I know there's majority *insert color* population in a neighborhood...

But she said "since we arrived"... Not "since we drove into this neighborhood" ... Since they arrived to SOUTH AFRICA... It's obvious if there are white people in South Africa given their history... And Pretoria has been largely a white/Afrikaner/Boer town ... But I don't think they're IN Pretoria. They're somewhere near Capetown... Judging by a line someone said somewhere in one of the episodes.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
On the bright side, we got a fresh new "Netflix adaptation" meme from this trainwreck

e3DceMo.jpeg

Also, everyone who hated Welcome to Raccoon City owes that movie an apology. At least that movie tried to be Resident Evil.
vu7s6dy92f741.jpg
Haven't seen this show yet but just wanted to comment on this point. I am a huge fan of Lance being an avid Destiny player and loved his contribution to Horizon series. With that being said, I thought this casting was pretty weird because I thought it was heavily implied in the games that the origins of Umbrella/Wesker project were rooted in white supremacy/neo nazism. Dr. Spencer sought to create the "superior human being" using eugenics, and kidnapped children with what he considered superior human traits, starting with Wesker. Namely strong and smart white children. There are some pretty heavy handed Friedrich Nietzsche's Ubermenschen vibes in the story, especially with some of the backstory how Spencer's worldview was heavily inspired by the second world war and his exploitations in Africa that lead to RE5. Maybe I am misinterpreting/misremembering things but those are the vibes I was getting. I am sure Lance did a great job and I will eventually give the show a watch, but the casting felt super weird for the above reason.
a5jRRzEN_700w_0.jpg

Last edited:

Needlecrash

Made it to Episode 3. I just couldn't anymore. Lance Reddick is carrying the show hard. His portrayal of Wesker is......different. I like it but it's mad different. The daughters are fucking annoying in the show but he's good though.

Pilgrimzero

Finished it.

I liked it. Sure it took about 3 episodes to get going but once the story go going i was engrossed.

Loved all the homages to the games. Monsters we never got to see in the films, like the Spider and Alligator. The Moonlight Sonata and "Master of Unlocking".

Sure it has issues. Some plot oddities and bad dialogue but if that's your issue have you ever played a RE game? It's been cheesy since game 1, and it STILL it.

I fully recommend the show and def rank it over the majority of films including the latest one.

EDMIX

Even then RE1 - 4, 7, Revelations 1 & 2 at least don't reach the level of cringe drama seen in the nexflix show that I can recall
Ok, but its a show trying to attract a audience that is use to such drama, where in the games they have some elements of drama, but they are games. So I see this as different mediums require different levels of attention to that drama.

We can't make the shows like the games, we can't make the games like the shows.
If you're gonna count the gameplay puzzles then yeah the games are pretty silly too, I'm mainly talking about the story cut scenes though.

They story in the RE games is just as silly and crazy and I've just gotten used to it and accept what they are, fails and all lol It just has too much absurd shit going on to take seriously and maybe thats all we can accept with this IP tbh.

Oh God not again this excuse

Oh god lolz

Thats not an excuse, thats reality. The games simply have bad stories and odd set ups and just unrealistic things going on to then expect the show to remove all that silliness.

a rollercoaster of idiocy

Pretty much the RE IP bud lol From people with amnesia with no explanation, people dying and coming back from the dead, to going from skinny to buff on roids and fighting in volcanoes to rockets to clones, to clones of clones lol

Pilgrimzero Pilgrimzero Agreed. I can see why it got those scores from IGN and Gamespot. I like it way more then the films and I'm hype for season 2. I was shocked to see it at #1 above Stranger Things, thats some shocking shit lol
snatcherjunker snatcherjunker Give it a watch, its only 8 episodes and because of how mixed some of the users are on here, clearly some actually like it and you don't know if you'll be one of em. I love the RE series and maybe the best adaption for it is simply a whole cast of new characters and new story and sprinkled with a few established characters. The world they made can stand on its own and complements RE very well.

Last edited:

Gameboy415

I had very low expectations for the show but I liked it overall.

The one thing that I found really disappointing was:
the 2005 scene.
I figured dad-Wesker would be revealed to be a clone when it was announced that the show would consider the games as canon, but the scene with the 'real' Wesker in 2005 was just lame.
I feel like they could have easily connected him to the Wesker of the games by:
A) simply hiding the 'real' Wesker's face in the 2005 scene
B) showing an alternate flashback with a guy that looks like the original/game version of Wesker walking by vats with clones of himself of various races/genders/mutations
C) omitting the flashback scene entirely

It's just weird that they decided to reveal the 'real' Wesker as a goofy Blade rip-off, despite all the other details throughout the show (like him dying in a volcano!) that referenced the original/game version of Wesker.

Other than that annoying misstep, Lance was great in the role!

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I enjoy it as a TV show. It was braindead, but cool looking (especially that fire ring in the first episode). But as a Resident Evil, lol...

Corndog

Banned
Because thats how bad it is in the games too. Be like "i left da keys under that picture frame to the entire secrets lab yoloz, oh yea bring me something from StarBuckz" lol My friends and I always joke about everyone in this situation in the games just leaving passwords behind and telling folks where keys are to the ultra "secret" lab lol We just let it go, none of the shit in RE can really be taken seriously as some deep, realistic take on how a company is run, let alone some pharmaceutical company that is evil and hellbent on taking over the world.

Can't jump over table so better risk my life going around whole building.
Keys told to you thru the worst security known to man
Teen dramas? LIke Ada and Leon? Billy and Rebecca? Steve and Clair? lol

So.....as a massive RE fan, sir....a lot of this show is a direct reflection of the shit already in the games in some form. If they had that shit as an "excuse to fight through bio weapons", well guess what? That bitch is out in the wild as an excuse to run from some big ass warm after she runs from zombies.

Most of what I read people crying about, can be found directly in the RE universe. To say how unrealistic this is or that is...well....welcome to the Resident Evil IP I guess lol That sounds right at home.

So...I don't disagree with what you are saying, simply that those same views can be had towards the very game series it came from. I even joked with a person talking about how unrealistic it would be for a company to cover up a whole city being destroyed and funny enough, they didn't fucking know THAT was done in the game, that didn't fucking come from the show. A lot of wild shit happens in the games, makes sense that a lot of wild shit would happen in the shows.
So because the games are bad the tv show should be too? That makes no sense.

Toots

Gold Member
The games themselves were heavily inspired by shlocky horror b movies.
Not every show has to have Better call Saul level of quality.

4 ep in :
i quite like it. There's action (the fat dude scene was well made i thought), a lot of easter eggs crammed in, sometimes moronically, sometimes nicely. There is a lot of monsters (most of them easter eggs). I just fast forward when the teen drama stuff takes too long (the dialogues between the sisters is often painful to watch) and the rest is quite fun.

My French dudes were great at first but fell apart quickly :messenger_grinning_sweat: .

About the wokeness, i don't think guys complaining here are fair. I didn't see or felt strongly about any of the really dumb stuff some talk about (but i might have fast forwarded it), contrarily, there is something i'd call "wokeness done right" in the show.

First was the weird lesbian bully, which showed lesbian were like everyone else as they could be stupid cunts with no redeeming qualities. Lesbian representation is woke, but this representation, which show lesbian are no different than others and can be stupid and hurtful is wokeness done right for me. Another one is the fat guy action scene. He does a really good job i think, he really carries the scene. And he's a fat dude, and he's a moron. And noone is there to witness him and tell him how stunning and brave he is (it is even played for laugh). No one cares that a fat dude could do an action scene. And that is wokeness done right. It is showing minorities and treating them as any other, because they are human like any other, with character and flaws and qualities. Furhtermore, as someone said in the thread, colorswapping Wesker when he is a vilain seems counterproductive for the sjw mafia, as is having the worst cunt of all, Evelyn, be in a homosexual marriage. But it is again wokeness done right in my opinion.

Apart from that, Lance is great and i personnally love Evelyn not just as the excessively beautiful woman she is, but i like the silicon valley billionnaire sociopath schtick and i love the way she does it.

Pilgrimzero

Shouldnt don’t they try to keep the same tone? Both are dripping with cheese. Difference is this is half teen girl focused unlike the games.

Heck the teen girls were basically Moira from Revelations 2, except more useful.

The more I think about it, the more I agree it’s the most faithful adaptation yet. Would I have loved a more serious take on a show where STARS are investigating weird murders and eventually get the the mansion? Sure. But Hollywood has had over 20 years to do that, and they don’t want to for some reason.

At least the show tries to be canon to the game (more or less). At the other end of the spectrum you get a new super character named Alice in a wholly different canon or you get somewhat faithful movie but Leon and Jill etc etc are “in name only” characters. Look at what they did to Leon….

So yeah best adaptation so far, despite the tv drama etc. If you can watch the later seasons of Walking Dead, you can watch this. It’s just Carl is the main character for half of each episode.

FunkMiller

The more I think about it, the more I agree it’s the most faithful adaptation yet. Would I have loved a more serious take on a show where STARS are investigating weird murders and eventually get the the mansion? Sure. But Hollywood has had over 20 years to do that, and they don’t want to for some reason.

It’s because they’d actually have to make a Resident Evil adaptation that was quite horrific and dark, and you can’t sell that to children and morons easily.

If you can watch the later seasons of Walking Dead, you can watch this.
That's one hell of an endorsement.

"If you can watch some of the worst TV ever made, then you can enjoy this too!"

It's as I said from the beginning: this is a cheap Walking Dead wannabe. I'm convinced the script started as something else entirely before being peppered with Resident Evil references.

Pilgrimzero

That's one hell of an endorsement.

"If you can watch some of the worst TV ever made, then you can enjoy this too!"

It's as I said from the beginning: this is a cheap Walking Dead wannabe. I'm convinced the script started as something else entirely before being peppered with Resident Evil references.
I’ve liked all of the Walkind Dead. And again sure it has issues, just like RE.

I’ve seen a lot worse shows though. And trust me later WD and now RE aren’t even close the “worst ever”.

EDMIX

But if the source material is loved by millions even with flaws, I see no reason for the studio to ignore those that like its silly story.

The same issues many have with the RE titles, exist with the films and shows.....maybe that means this IP isn't for you and to move on. RE simply has never been some story that was serious, logical or had some deep meaning or something. So maybe it makes more sense to just embrace that silliness and use it in the show. To even ignore all the bad silly shit in the games and make a show without any of that, you'd just fucking bitch that its too far removed from RE. You'd have to ignore a fuck ton of bad plots, setups and so many things in that universe, that maybe those fans would be put off that it doesn't share the same tone.

I might like Walking Dead, but if they turned RE into that, I don't know how many would like that it didn't have that b-horror, campiness, silly conspiracy theories etc

So if you don't like the whole city was destroyed and a company lied about it annnnnd every ignores this funny ass tidbit , people with random amnesia, cheesy 1 liners, clones, clones of clones....of clones. keys unlocked doing the most unrealistic nonsensical things....that isn't an argument against the show, thats an argument against the Resident Evil IP in general. Shit i think RE4 has one of the fucking worst stories in the series, yet its one of the best selling of the titles and one of the most beloved. So if the game has those elements you think are "bad", they have no ode to omit that from the TV show when that is the source material and millions don't seem to give a fuck. RE in general just has a universe that too many things just don't make sense and to try to fix all of them to make a show, is literally to make it not Resident Evil at all lol

The show has no ode to be a completely different IP suddenly. For better or worse, its very much embracing those ideas and poking fun at them. I have lots of things i hate about the IP that just make no fucking sense, but I've grown to accept its not my IP, its not my company, what it is as a IP is never going to be what I wanted it to be and its just too late to re-write all that shit and maybe a different IP is needed for that. So....if Capcom doesn't care, I don't know why you do.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
So....if Capcom doesn't care, I don't know why you do.
I don't understand this at all. Capcom got paid. That's why they don't give a shit. Why should we not want good adaptations? Outside of a few reviewers, this show is being regarded as crap. Why can't we want something better? Talented people could make a high-quality Resident Evil adaptation. Same with any game. They simply won't because they want to make this shit as cheaply as possible because this is for streaming.

Reactions: Fuz

EDMIX

. Why should we not want good adaptations? Outside of a few reviewers, this show is being regarded as crap

What you think is good or not is completely subjective. As a fan of the IP, I felt it was a good adaption and laid out lots of great foundation for a series. You don't think its good and thats ok bud. Lots thought it was good enough for it to rank number 1 on Netflix.

Why can't we want something better?

You are free to want fanfiction. Thats all I chalk this up to. You simply want a story made up in your head.

They simply won't because they want to make this shit as cheaply as possible because this is for streaming.

I see no evidence that this was made cheaply even remotely. The show has some massive set pieces and huge scenes for me to pretend this was some cheap thing. Knowing that AMC was ending Walking Dead and Amazon was bidding on Fallout, its very likely all 3 put in bids to get the RE license for those works but Netflix simply outbid them. So.....I don't see anything to suggest this budget was cheap, I'd argue that doesn't really go along with how Netflix does any of their shows lol They generally give those studios a fuck ton to do projects like this.

I wouldn't be shocked if this show is the biggest budget a Resident Evil adaption has ever received btw.

So with shows like Witcher costing 10 million per episode, The Crown at 13 million per episode, Bridgerton at 7 million per episode and Stranger Things at 30 million per episode.....they are not known for being cheap and I didn't see anything to suggest that watching this show. You simply want something that is massively unrealistic. They could fucking list a whole bunch of A list actors and have a budget 4 times higher and you'd still cry its not your fanfiction.

So to argue about a it being cheap or question talent, what fucking show do you have thats number 1 on the biggest streaming network for shows sir? You have a book ranked number 1 orrr?

Capcom got paid. That's why they don't gi
In order for them to continue to be paid by getting that licensed renewed, they still need to ok what is being done in the show for it to be successful. So I'm sure Capcom would rather have 5 seasons of payouts vs 1. You going to tell me you know more then the company that owns the fucking IP now? So...I think you guys need to get over this begging for fanfiction shit. The only issues I had with the show, I have with all the games too lol Thus, its a moot point. If its number 1 on Netflix and Capcom doesn't give a shit, I stand by that its odd to cry on behalf of a company that doesn't see anything wrong with how the IP is being done here ,they are after all the ones that even made the fucking source material that makes up the craziest shit in this show in the first place.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
What you think is good or not is completely subjective. As a fan of the IP, I felt it was a good adaption and laid out lots of great foundation for a series. You don't think its good and thats ok bud. Lots thought it was good enough for it to rank number 1 on Netflix.

You are free to want fanfiction. Thats all I chalk this up to. You simply want a story made up in your head.

I see no evidence that this was made cheaply even remotely. The show has some massive set pieces and huge scenes for me to pretend this was some cheap thing. Knowing that AMC was ending Walking Dead and Amazon was bidding on Fallout, its very likely all 3 put in bids to get the RE license for those works but Netflix simply outbid them. So.....I don't see anything to suggest this budget was cheap, I'd argue that doesn't really go along with how Netflix does any of their shows lol They generally give those studios a fuck ton to do projects like this.

I wouldn't be shocked if this show is the biggest budget a Resident Evil adaption has ever received btw.

So with shows like Witcher costing 10 million per episode, The Crown at 13 million per episode, Bridgerton at 7 million per episode and Stranger Things at 30 million per episode.....they are not known for being cheap and I didn't see anything to suggest that watching this show. You simply want something that is massively unrealistic. They could fucking list a whole bunch of A list actors and have a budget 4 times higher and you'd still cry its not your fanfiction.

So to argue about a it being cheap or question talent, what fucking show do you have thats number 1 on the biggest streaming network for shows sir? You have a book ranked number 1 orrr?

In order for them to continue to be paid by getting that licensed renewed, they still need to ok what is being done in the show for it to be successful. So I'm sure Capcom would rather have 5 seasons of payouts vs 1. You going to tell me you know more then the company that owns the fucking IP now? So...I think you guys need to get over this begging for fanfiction shit. The only issues I had with the show, I have with all the games too lol Thus, its a moot point. If its number 1 on Netflix and Capcom doesn't give a shit, I stand by that its odd to cry on behalf of a company that doesn't see anything wrong with how the IP is being done here ,they are after all the ones that even made the fucking source material that makes up the craziest shit in this show in the first place.
What a bunch of nonsense that I don't have the time or inclination to refute everything you said even though I easily could. It hit number one? So what? Every new and shiny show does. That doesn't make it quality. Cuties hit number one.

Last edited:
How about 10 minutes into the first episode and a black character complains about the town having too many white people?

Just imagine the meltdown if it was a white character complaining about a town having too many black people.
This already happened and it’s called colonialism and resulted in real consequences like mass death.

You’re mad over a tv show you knew would be bad.

tmlDan

i didn't read the entire convo in this thread, but imma be honest and say i actually enjoyed the show....the first couple of episodes are rough but it gets better and interesting.

I hope they greenlight a season 2.

EDMIX

What a bunch of nonsense that I don't have the time or inclination to refute everything you said even though I easily could. It hit number one? So what? Every new and shiny show does. That doesn't make it quality. Cuties hit number one.

Every new show doesn't hit number 1 bud.

I don't think you can really list off some great RE show man, I think you are mad cause you know any idea you come up with will likely just get based by other fanfiction fans anyway lol So..I don't think you can refute most of what I'm saying.

Its budget is likely the highest of the adaptions.
It hitting number 1 during the month of a Stranger Things release shows someone wants to see it.
The majority of things stated in the thread about the show can be applied to the game series annnnnnd no one really gives a shit as to why it's ranked number 1. Thats what makes you mad bud. I think you are realizing its a lot to um "refute" lol If you don't like it, thats fine man, but you don't own the IP and you don't speak for majority of viewers.

tmlDan tmlDan with it being ranked number 1, it probably already has a season paid for or the deal Capcom had with Netflix might be for many seasons already or something based on performance clause or something as it ends in a way where it leaves a opening, but everything isn't guaranteed. I'm hype for a season 2 regardless. So long as they keep that mad max, end of the world type setting, big monsters, crazy umbrella conspiracy shit and a sprinkle of past characters, I'm fine with it.

Last edited:

FUBARx89

Made it through 3 or 4 episodes and turned it off. Lance carries the show, the cgi from what I saw was alright, but fuck me the teen drama bollocks is ridiculous and the end of the world is very run of the mill.

Also, the music absolutely sucks.

It's also blatantly obvious that's not the Wesker from the games. He's some type of clone. Wether something Wesker did, another Wesker project by Spencer or they recovered his DNA from the Kijuju incident.

tmlDan

Made it through 3 or 4 episodes and turned it off. Lance carries the show, the cgi from what I saw was alright, but fuck me the teen drama bollocks is ridiculous and the end of the world is very run of the mill.

Also, the music absolutely sucks.

It's also blatantly obvious that's not the Wesker from the games. He's some type of clone. Wether something Wesker did, another Wesker project by Spencer or they recovered his DNA from the Kijuju incident.
Keep going, the teen drama crap eventually goes away and it gets much better

EDMIX

Keep going, the teen drama crap eventually goes away and it gets much better

True and I actually like all that drama that was put in. That is how fucking teens act like lol Emotional, sarcastic, always have some dumbass shit to say lol It shows a great contrast on how they behave as adults and you get to see this idealistic, naive mindset on how the world works.

So Billie going from Meat is Murder and vegan to full on murdering bad guy is a cool contrast.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
True and I actually like all that drama that was put in. That is how fucking teens act like lol Emotional, sarcastic, always have some dumbass shit to say lol It shows a great contrast on how they behave as adults and you get to see this idealistic, naive mindset on how the world works.

So Billie going from Meat is Murder and vegan to full on murdering bad guy is a cool contrast.
Yeah. I totally remember all that teen drama from the games with Weksers daughter. Oh, wait... It's almost like this is fanfiction. Hmmmm

EDMIX

Yeah. I totally remember all that teen drama from the games with Weksers daughter. Oh, wait... It's almost like this is fanfiction. Hmmmm

A whole host of crazy shit exist in the series is already bat shit crazy to then pretend this how is doing some wildly left field concept. To say he'll clone himself, but not father children is silly bud. You just sound triggered and I won't spoil the show for others, but will simply put on the spolier feature as I don't think you'd watch the show to know what the fuck you are talking about.

so....Wesker Cloned those girls using his DNA cause he is one of the clones the original Wesker used, he is dying and needs their blood as his cells are failing him, he lies to the girls on who they are, who their parents are so he can continue with his experiments at Umbrella. So....all of that fits the fucking IP already, as Wesker already cloned himself to do something, in fact these girls fit better and make more sense then Jake did in RE6 lol

regardless, you don't seem to know what you are talking about and clearly don't know the series like you think you did bud. The fact that you didn't know some of that shows even you are oblivious to the wild shit in this IP. The thing you are mad at....is already in the IP, so it makes that shit even funnier as you are fucking crying over more shit in a IP that already had that shit going on lol Tell me more how little you know of RE lol

Added on that ignore annnnnnd have a good one =)

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
A whole host of clones exist of his, the series is already bat shit crazy to then pretend this how is doing some wildly left field concept. To say he'll clone himself, but not father children is silly bud. You just sound triggered and I won't spoil the show for others, but will simply put on the spolier feature as I don't think you'd watch the show to know what the fuck you are talking about.

so....Wesker Cloned those girls using his DNA cause he is one of the clones the original Wesker used, he is dying and needs their blood as his cells are failing him, he lies to the girls on who they are, who their parents are so he can continue with his experiments at Umbrella. So....all of that fits the fucking IP already, as Wesker already cloned himself to do something, in fact these girls fit better and make more sense then Jake did in RE6 lol

regardless, you don't seem to know what you are talking about and clearly don't know the series like you think you did bud. The fact that you didn't know some of that shows even you are oblivious to the wild shit in this IP.

Added on that ignore annnnnnd have a good one =)
Fragile much? Consume that product. Enjoy the fanfiction. I'm sorry you can't accept I know more about the games than you and can see this is nothing like Resident Evil.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch

The tears will be sweet on this one. =)
It's subjective though? Isn't what you said? You did. Now it's not apparently.

Reizo Ryuu

The show is interesting from the point of view that the events are happening in the RE universe, and not have the superhero protagonists come in to save the day., because realistically they can't be everywhere at once obviously
And frankly, every single live action outing that has tried 'chris' or 'jill' has failed at it miserably, so in a way it's better the show is removed from them.

Wesker's ethnicity aside, It seems the show largely follows all of the game's canon/continuity, which I think is a first for the live action stuff; I guess this is a slightly alternate universe where 'the wesker children' refers to wesker's own experiment, and not the one he was part of together with alex.

ANIMAL1975

I started watching yesterday, felt asleep like a baby on the second episode. Yeah, it was late at night but, holy cow the boringness.

And fake edit: who the fuck opens a scary sci-fi cage in a shady animal testing lab ffs!?

Hezekiah

Banned
I've got through the first three episodes, but this is dogshit isn't it.

I'm not even a big fan of the game series, but watching it I feel like what was the point in them buying the Resident Evil Licence?

Wooden acting, cheap looking effects and set-peices, rubbish script. Feels like a gory Disney show.

Last edited:
Top Bottom