• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness - Netflix series

vpance

Set between the events of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, the series takes place in 2006 after a hacking incident is uncovered at the White House. Leon S. Kennedy is ordered to investigate the incident, but he encounters zombies when the White House is targeted in a mysterious attack. He later meets Claire Redfield, who's been investigating a strange drawing made by a child refugee while working on a TerraSave-led mission to oversee construction of a welfare facility.

key-art-resident-evil-infinite-darkness.jpg

Just finished the first ep, looks like it'll be a fun watch. CGI (at least for the characters) seems a step up from the Vendetta movie.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Watched this fully just now. Yeah, not great. Too short, too RE6-ey, Claire basically a throwaway, and the main villain was terrible. Needed a lot more horror too.

vpance

Watched this fully just now. Yeah, not great. Too short, too RE6-ey, Claire basically a throwaway, and the main villain was terrible. Needed a lot more horror too.

These CGI movies they do are always gonna be action focused. Wouldn't expect any of the franchise's direction in the last 2 mainline games to apply to these.

hybrid_birth

Gold Member
I love resident evil so I'll have to watch this.

New fan to the series. Resident evil 2 remake was the first re game I played. Never seen any movie.

Fan of action movies so I'm sure I will like this.

INC

Couldn't watch more than 10mins, cgi and animation are bad........well maybe jarring imo

Last edited:

vpance

Well, it was really cheesy and the story ended up going no where. I liked the scenes in the sub though.

sol_bad

I enjoyed the first 3 episodes but the last episode was just terrible. It really jumps the gun and there was no intensity surrounding the "final boss".
The third episode is where it started dropping the ball and made less and less sense.

The Chinese girl's brother was turned into a zombie and she wanted to expose the American government. The events leading up to this point made no sense imo

Top Bottom