• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 4 Remake Leaked Screenshot

I dont, i love the others though, except 6
Arrested Development Tobias GIF

Valentino

This was debunked fake 4 days and 3 pages ago, and there’s still people deciding if it’s fake? 😴 the prospect is exciting, I know. I hope we don’t have to wait overly long for a real leak or news.
Resi3 was cut short but I seriously enjoyed the game and actually don’t mind these littler games we get now and then (uncharted lost legacy etc)
Mind you, it wasn’t nearly as short as some of you lot made it out to be. Get over yourselves 😂

Kokoloko85

If they lower the action and enemies a bit Ill buy it right away and play it.
I literally played it last year again. I cant see myself playing it again so soon if its the same game. Great game but after all the action I remember why its not like the other Classic Resident Evils and was a bit too much action for what Im looking for in a RE game.

Last edited:

Kokoloko85

Fake or not, an RE4 remake is inevitable after remaking the first 3.

An official Code Veronica remake would be nice after they finish 4 :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Yeah I was hoping they would make it before RE4 but either way I want Code Veronica. Its like the longest Classic RE game and I love it. It just needs to iron out some of the issues like ammo, save point towards the end of the game and it will be awesome

Top Bottom