• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mossybrew

Pretty good meltdown by some tranny over Cammy’s supple Street Fightin’ ass

O3JmDTi.png

A vidjagame character with her ass hanging out fucking hurts this person so much. Get a fucking life.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
I like how they use the expletive “fucking” in just about every sentence. All this rage because people might have sexual thoughts? Like lol calm down “miss” your toxic masculinity is showing

OF COURSE it’s a “tRaNs LeSbIaN” doing this aka a man who fucks women exclusively. Just because your fantasy is that you are a lesbian doesn’t make it real lol. You ain’t fooling us, Jack.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
I'll still never understand the narrative of "they're not doing it for attention!!!!!!!". Really? Instagram models with their ass hanging out and posting daily progress pics in skimpy outfits aren't doing it for attention?
The greatest trick the devil played was to convince people he wasn't real, as the saying goes.

Or more specifically, the greatest trick a woman played is ♬✧ uWu I don't usually dress like this ฅʕ•̫͡•ʔฅ how embarrassing onii-chan♬✧

cormack12

Gold Member
Lmao that meltdown is epic. Been a long time for one of those. So, lesbians dont like sexualised/fetish designs of women? She also likes her own curves. Hmmmmm, visualising.....visualising..........

IUOPQ0W.jpg

It makes you laugh, do you all nees your cock in your hands? Er, no we normal people just stick the game on and try get high scores or make cool gifs. You on the other hand......

HotPocket69

Banned
I like how they use the expletive “fucking” in just about every sentence. All this rage because people might have sexual thoughts? Like lol calm down “miss” your toxic masculinity is showing

OF COURSE it’s a “tRaNs LeSbIaN” doing this aka a man who fucks women exclusively. Just because your fantasy is that you are a lesbian doesn’t make it real lol. You ain’t fooling us, Jack.

Like they just crawled out of the specimen box

35Cr0QB.jpg

ELuEQP2.png

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Lmao that meltdown is epic. Been a long time for one of those. So, lesbians dont like sexualised/fetish designs of women? She also likes her own curves. Hmmmmm, visualising.....visualising..........

IUOPQ0W.jpg

It makes you laugh, do you all nees your cock in your hands? Er, no we normal people just stick the game on and try get high scores or make cool gifs. You on the other hand......

Thanks a lot for that photo. My penis is now an innie.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Hamchan
Banned
Yesterday at 10:06 PM
User Banned (1 Week): Concern trolling

Removing the poll seems unwise. Do you want to know what the majority of people on this forum actually think or do you want to just put your head in the sand and pretend everyone here agrees on the same thing?
Hope you got your answer!
OP
MajulaDream
Yesterday at 9:03 PM
fyi I did not remove the poll. Perhaps a mod did by request. idk. I will say the results of the poll were surprising and disappointing
Lol at all of this

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
I'm not 100% sure, but is this a guy in a dress?
When he heard Resetera was a safe space for trans he thought they meant transvesties and signed the fuck up.

Also in that massive sperg out you can still see the typical white knight talking points in there. That shit didn't get him laid before he put on the dress and it's not going to get him hot lipstick lesbians now.

JSoup

Banned

O3JmDTi.png

Kinda worrying a bit to much about what people do with what and where.
You put something out there, people are going to use it how they like. It's not right or wrong, it's just a simple fact.
But in the last handful of years, you've been seeing this shame game more and more. "Here's a my latest [thing] for all my [something] friends!" followed by a haste edit of "UGH, I forgot [kind of person] could see this too!!!!1!"

No, dipshit, you didn't forget. Like every other person using the internet, you knew once it was posted online it was out of your control on what happens to it. You're just trying to find something to bitch about.

I'd like to pick out some quotes from the thread but every new post I see just gets more and more insane.

nush

Gold Member
Uh-oh! Will this cause another revolt?

ySkQnIW.jpg

Figures, "Why women criticize sexualised characters" topic is posted in exclusively by men. The Discords are on fire right now.

betrayal

Banned

O3JmDTi.png

"If you can't fucking see the difference between a person irl dressing sexy for their own enjoyment..."

Wow, that is just wrong on so many levels. In the history of mankind humankind, there has not been a single person who dressed sexy just for himself or herself.

maneil99

Permabanned for the sin of questioning the legitimacy of one’s sources. And mind it, this user never said that Chinese internment camps were a fabrication.
I hate this: how are users supposed to form their informed opinion on the matter if sources cannot be checked? These threads reveal the wolf in sheep’s clothing that is resetera, where the moral high ground they think they have built for themselves is only a form of internalised imperialism.
His sources were literally twitter fucking links. Hes a CCP shill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom