• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: Diablo 4 could be launching in April 2023, with preorders going live December

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
One of the very rare games I’d buy day one. I know I’ll play the shit out of Diablo 4.

A Steam release would be *chef’s kiss* as I’d rather not use Battlenet if I can avoid it.

Kuranghi

Over 2500 hours in Diablo 3 for me so I'm very very excited but I fear it will be fucked in some way, best case I think it'll be like D3 at launch and take 6 months to be properly great and maybe even first expansion/2.0 patch to be the final game with proper synergies and the like.

Just when I saw their passive tree last year (which was literally a tree... morons lol) it looked like they have no idea what they're doing, like D3 was at launch. I have no faith they won't just put out a game having learned nothing from how D3 changed going from 1.0 to Reaper of Souls/2.0 and beyond, Inferno was unplayable at launch and not even because of RMAH, it was just terribly balanced.

It'll be like: "Heres the best set in the game, when you wear all the pieces you get TWO HUNDRED PERCENT DAMAGE. Pretty sweet eh?" 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Fuz

Banned
This game will be phenomenal.
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
It will be a piece of shit designed around MTX and all the new scummy business practices, with a wink to the woke culture.

We already know cosmetics are in, which means everything free will be designed to look ugly to compel you to buy. That's the first step.

Next, you drive design decisions around mtx sales... does a tiktok dance trend fit Diablo? No, but people will buy that, so that's what we'll get.

At the end of the process.... well, look at it:

Fuz

Banned
We already know cosmetics are in, which means everything free will be designed to look ugly to compel you to buy. That's the first step.

Next, you drive design decisions around mtx sales... does a tiktok dance trend fit Diablo? No, but people will buy that, so that's what we'll get.

At the end of the process.... well, look at it:

What the porcoddio.

The age of mental retardation.

Top Bottom