• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Renovation Collection 1 (Valis, Arcus Odyssey, Gaiares, etc.) announced for Evercade

Agent X

Blaze Entertainment has announced that Renovation Collection 1 will be released for Evercade in early 2022.

This cartridge will include twelve 16-bit games from Japanese publisher Telenet and its US subsidiary Renovation:
  • Arcus Odyssey
  • Beast Wrestler
  • Dino Land
  • El Viento
  • Exile
  • Final Zone
  • Gaiares
  • Granada
  • Sol-Deace
  • Traysia
  • Valis: The Fantasm Soldier
  • Valis 3
According to Blaze, these twelve titles were never released in Europe during their original run, so this is a first for the UK and EU to have non-imported physical versions of these 16-bit titles.

More information can be found at the following link from the official Evercade Web site:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I only played two games on that list on Genesis. Gaiares was great (but Thunder Force 3 was much better). Granada was total crap. It had a weird feeling like it was always sluggish or had a gimped frame rate.

Soltype

I hope they're using the Genesis versions for some of these games, always like sakurabas stuff with FM instead of Redbook.

Edit- Just found out what evercade was, in excitement failed to read the title correctly I thought this was coming out on Steam or something.

I feel stupid right now but what is an Evercade? Does this mean they will not be on other consoles?
Had to look it up myself, really hope it makes its way to more systems. Some of these games are severely underrated.

Last edited:
Top Bottom