• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember Intelligent Qube?

Decades ago, I remember a demo disc that had one of the most addicting games called Intelligent Qube. I remember just playing this thing over and over again. It was almost as good as the Tony Hawk Pro Skater demo or the Tekken 3 demo. But ever since the Playstation came and went, we never got a sequel to this game. I'm left wondering, why isn't this game brought back and just given online gameplay? It's probably cheap to make and could be a good nod to the classics.

Intelligent Qube. So many memories locked behind a console over twenty years ago.
gqtxoja.jpg

Outlier

Yes I remember playing the demo on the PlayStation demo disc, when I was like... 8-9.
The demo gave me a sense of a bleak world that the character was trapped in and his only escape was to solve the puzzles. :(
I remember liking it, but never played the actual game.

Last edited:

lachesis

I remember feeling like I have no I.Q.... as I never really tried to figure out how to play this game on OPM demo disc.... :)

Same goes to that "No one can stop Mr. Domino" game. Sometimes I just wish the rules would just magically get uploaded into my brain like Matrix.

nani17

are in a big trouble
Why isn't this another elden ring thread 😈

Oh yes I do remember it. It was on a demo disk I had

Top Bottom