• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remedy Games will be acquired/purchased by Sony, mark my words.

Will Remedy Games be acquired by Sony?

• Total voters

GymWolf

I think you should hope for interesting games and not be a console warrior under the guise of being "a character".

We all know you aren't who you pretend to be. But some people egg you on, and so you buy into it. Year after year after year.

Talk to us about something this isn't an alter-ego milking display of bastardry.
5bde44ac3d333.png

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
I wanted Getaway to come back.... if they did it right, it could be a really amazing GTA competitor.

Agreed. As long as they get rid of the leaning up against the wall to regain health aspect.

Bryank75

Banned
Agreed. As long as they get rid of the leaning up against the wall to regain health aspect.
They should come up with some new mechanic, like style points for driving and combat givve you health back or something. Spice things up a bit and keep you proactive....

Blond

Banned
Ignore him. He's a loser who thinks he's a GAF veteran for some reason. Even if he is, he should mind his own business and understand this is a forum that caters to different types of people and audiences all at the same time.

You should know after our 2 post tit-for-tat that you can come across completely serious while literally shitposting, it's not that hard to see why he'd say that...

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Before seeing and reading that tweet about Epic Games being the major publisher, my guess was Sony and then Microsoft. Wasn't thinking Epic Games at all.

Diddy X

It's inevitable. Anyone who's been following the news will know that Sony will buy Remedy Games sooner or later. Sam Lake is already buddies with Sony's darling (and my darling) Hideo Kojima. They make games that fit perfectly with PlayStation's vision of single-player cinematic games.

So GAF, what do you think?

Nah, I don't think that would happen, I see them more likely partnering with idk... Epic maybe.

Edit: oh look, I was right.

Sacred

Very happy Remedy isn't going exclusive and a huge bonus with gen Design. Never had a chance to play TLG, great news for all.

Geki-D

Banned
Last edited:
Top Bottom