• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Registration open for closed beta (Resident Evil related), on PS4, X1 (28th Jan)

cormack12

Gold Member
Source: https://www.residentevil.com/village/us/topics/25th-cbt/

Notice​

• This closed beta test period may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
  • This closed beta test will be conducted online and cannot be played offline. An internet connection will be needed.
  • Some regions may be illegible to take part in the beta test.

The closed beta test will be on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One! Please check the terms and conditions before signing up.

More details for this game will be revealed during the Resident Evil Showcase starting at 5AM (EST) / 2AM (PST) on January 21, 2021!

poodaddy

Was super in until I read that the chances of getting selected are contingent upon "ambassador rank." Of which I have none. Seems interesting though.

Faithless83

Banned
Source: https://www.residentevil.com/village/us/topics/25th-cbt/

Notice​

• This closed beta test period may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
  • This closed beta test will be conducted online and cannot be played offline. An internet connection will be needed.
  • Some regions may be illegible to take part in the beta test.

The closed beta test will be on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One! Please check the terms and conditions before signing up.

More details for this game will be revealed during the Resident Evil Showcase starting at 5AM (EST) / 2AM (PST) on January 21, 2021!
Thanks for the heads up. It's a bit messy to set up the accounts (at least on firefox) but it worked.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Us PC cucks got forgotten. :lollipop_pensive:

Last edited:

SuperGooey

I think this may be the online multiplayer mode for Village mentioned in the leaks, and if that is the case, this may confirm that Village is cross-gen.

We'll find out Thursday, I guess.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I received the email about this. I have an Ambassador account, but a lot of the links go from English to being in Japanese. I’ve attempted to raise my rank on there, but I have never succeeded to do so. I tried applying for this, but gave up. I should study Japanese.

Top Bottom