• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption 2 replacing GTA 5 on Xbox Game Pass

pasterpl

Red Dead Redemption 2 arrives on 7th May, the same day Rockstar's other huge hit GTA 5 leaves the subscription service. The latter has been available since January, so it's had a few months on the service, but Xbox Game Pass subscribers get a 20 per cent discount if they want to purchase GTA 5 permanently.

Last edited:
This is great because I've had this one my wish list for a while. Now I don't have to purchase it! Win! And oh, here we go with the "sales" comments, now that's weak. :pie_eyeroll:

Last edited:

dorkimoe

didnt even know GTAV was on there...i should have tried it again for the 4th time to see if i can make it any further

SleepDoctor

Banned
Great for people who haven't played RDR 2 yet. Sure its bit slow paced but absolutely enjoyed all the attention to detail andal everything about it besides the long drawn out horse rides in missions.

J3nga

Will it be on PC game pass?
doubt-1.jpg

Codes 208

Im not ok with this

well, gta5 is like $20 at walmart, may be time to finally buy it.

Last edited:

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
Maybe affecting GTAV already strong sales?
Probably. And T2 charging more money of Microsoft could be a thing too.

Also, maybe the GTA V physical units stoped being made, while RDR2 is too new to not give a crap

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
It's ridiculous. Imagine if you saw someone carrying out actions as slowly as Arthur does in real life.

tenor.gif

Loved the super slow-walking every time you had to go to the camp /s

The only thing I liked about the game were the horses and I thought the final chapter was decent. I still can't believe I actually finished it. But hey a lot of people loved the game. Everyone has different tastes.

nemiroff

Gold Member
The start Is boring like the first?
I can't handle those slow tutorials....

The slow start (and the sluggish controls) kinda made me quit the game.. But I picked it up again a couple of months later and eventually the game gave me a fantastic experience. Looks mindblowing on the One X as well.

Top Bottom