• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption 2 - New Leaks & Rumors. Possible Main Character V.O found?

The fact that Rockstar is partnered with Sony for the exclusive DLC, I would say the "definitive" version would be the PS4 Pro version - but I'm sure the Scorpio will run it identically to the PS4 Pro version anyway.

Very doubtful. You know what hardware improvements scorpio has over PS4 Pro?

Just because Sony has some marketing deals (something people should stop caring about IMO) doesnt mean that Scorpio wont be the go to Console version when it comes to graphics etc

Very doubtful. You know what hardware improvements scorpio has over PS4 Pro?

Just because Sony has some marketing deals (something people should stop caring about IMO) doesnt mean that Scorpio wont be the go to Console version when it comes to graphics etc

It's not that big of a leap - it's minor at best and by the time the game releases - even if there was some kind of "gigantic leap" between the two consoles technically, there won't be any disparity between performance and graphics between the PS4 Pro and Scorpio versions - they'll be identical.

Simo

So much hypeeee! I would love to get a character trailer before June!

I'd love to get anything. Lol As we're rolling into April it'll be near 6 months when the game was announced. I'd figure if they were targeting October that hopefully they break the silence next month, but was hoping that when they did do the announcement these lulls in info would be a thing of the past with GTAV...

Top Bottom