• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ready At Dawn will be acquired/purchased by Sony, mark my words.

Will Ready At Dawn be acquired by Sony?

• Total voters
I knew this was coming once Sony bought Insomniac. RAD made FB their most successful game.

The Order, I agree is a horrible game. But damn do I want a sequel. Hell Ill take a movie.
d960025a37e5ae4be539c07e89434d2c-salem-witch-trials-witch-craft.jpg

Wheres the OP? Someone has to pay for this.

Wonko_C

So does this mean they will do VR stuff ?
Yes, they have been making VR games for Oculus for the last 3 years. One of them is one of the best ganes in the whole medium and is getting a sequel, another already has an esports scene, complete with comentators, sponsorships and stuff.

Last edited:

martino

Yes, they have been making VR games for Oculus for the last 3 years. One of them is one of the best ganes in the whole medium and is getting a sequel, another already has an esports scene, complete with comentators, sponsorships and stuff.
ok, thanks for the infos.👍

It's inevitable. Anyone who's been following the tweets will know that Sony will buy Ready At Dawn sooner or later. Andrea Pessino is already familiar with Sony's upcoming PS5 console and DualSense controller. They make games that fit perfectly with PlayStation's vision of single-player cinematic games (The Order 1886) and Triple-A VR Games (Lone Echo).

So GAF, what do you think?

i blame you

Matsuchezz

Were they working on something for any particular at the moment of the purchase? I loved the themes and aesthetic of the order, it was not a great game, but had lots of potential.

Deto

Banned
I was like "This game can't be all that bad, right?" Purchased it... it's not that bad, but it definitely wasn't for me. But damn were those graphics on point!

ah, if you were impressed, remember that Cutscenes are CGs. They are videos.

In general I see people impressed with Ryse but they always refer to the cutscenes, but they don’t know that the Cutscenes are all films that wouldn’t even run on the xbox.

Now that I think about it.
I dont care who makes the next “The Order” game. Let Sony Bend Studio do it. I know for a fact Days Gone was going to be a Last of Us side game.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Can we for once have Sony buy Japanese developers? don't they have enough western developers by now? Is so much to ask to have Sony bring studio that dedicated making JRPG like Nintendo has with Monolith Soft and Intelligent Systems?

Can we please....PLEASE have Sony give us some god damn first party Japanese game? If Nintendo can do it then so can Sony.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
It's inevitable. Anyone who's been following the tweets will know that Sony will buy Ready At Dawn sooner or later. Andrea Pessino is already familiar with Sony's upcoming PS5 console and DualSense controller. They make games that fit perfectly with PlayStation's vision of single-player cinematic games (The Order 1886) and Triple-A VR Games (Lone Echo).

So GAF, what do you think?

:lollipop_tears_of_joy: I think you left me with no choice, so I'll say "Absolutely". You're a dictator, and I like it.:lollipop_wink_tongue:

Amazing being under a shitty company like Facebook, feel sorry for them. But it's probably a smart move to game some cash then get some more again from Sony as those Japanese tend to pay in cold cash like buying Insomniac with $229M upfront, seems to be something with their traditions.🎎

Top Bottom