• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ready At Dawn will be acquired/purchased by Sony, mark my words.

Will Ready At Dawn be acquired by Sony?

• Total voters

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I'm gonna go with Option E: I hope not.

They made The Order 1886...hardly a game I'd make a purchasing decision based on.

Fbh

I hope not.
They need to acquire more studios that can bring something new to their library/lineup, no studios that make crappy versions of the stuff they already have.

I don't see why not, I would absolutely love to play a sequel to 1886......I even think RAD is good enough to make a sequel to Driveclub 2, we know very well the graphics will be bonkers and besides DC already has a template......The Order 1886 just needs a few adjustments; larger levels, more enemy types and better bosses..,,They had everything else nailed.....Their stealth and QTE's are pretty much the only elements of gameplay that needs some attention, and allow people to jump on their own...allow as much character movement/freedom as LOU and UC...

The graphics, sound, guns, gunplay, physics, characters, world and story are off the chain.....They could do so much with the story, characters and world......There's a goldmine to explore in there if they choose to invest/pursue it...
It really is an incredible IP in terms of exploring its full potential.

Hopefully with the PS5 architecture, they wont need to rely on corridor level designing anymore!

redfirm

Banned
Come at me faggots but The Order 1886 is a majorly underrated title, it has some big flaws but the overall product was amazing considering when it was released.

Give me a sequel, I miss Sir Galahad!
in what day and age are you living that you think it's ok to use the f word as an insult? grow up.

Last edited:

SonGoku

They need to prove themselves first with a console success story
They were great handheld developers but have yet to prove they have what it takes to walk alongside AAA studios

Last edited:

Camreezie

I dont really see the worth in them getting acquired when they haven't released a good game in quite a while or a big hit. Maybe they see something In the works that makes it worth it. Hopefully not The Order 2

Alphagear

I dont really see the worth in them getting acquired when they haven't released a good game in quite a while or a big hit. Maybe they see something In the works that makes it worth it. Hopefully not The Order 2
Completely agree.

Sony shouldnt acquire studios just for the sake of it. Something I fear Microsoft has just done.

Sony should only acquire studios which have proven themselves.

Only studios I can think of are Platinum games who have made a ton of great games and Kojima Productions cause Kojima.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
iu

The Alien

Banned
'That didnt age well' : The Thread

Personally I think it sucks. Not sure what Facebook is gonna do unless they are going on a spending spree (WB Games, Bloober, etc.).

If Facebook doesnt start spending, RaD will wither and die into obscurity all while wiping their tears with that rotten, rotten tech cash.

Strange that the PS4 is full of gotys, there is no need to "love" the order.

unlike the xbox which has to have historical revisionism to say that Ryse is better than God of War. :messenger_tears_of_joy:
I was like "This game can't be all that bad, right?" Purchased it... it's not that bad, but it definitely wasn't for me. But damn were those graphics on point!

Top Bottom