• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Raw Data leaving early access 10/5, launching on PSVR 10/10

From Upload:

Finally, at long last, Raw Data is exiting Early Access. The fast-paced action game by Survios that’s become synonymous with intense action in virtual reality is officially releasing on HTC Vive and Oculus Rift this October 5th and PlayStation VR (PSVR) this October 10th.

I personally first played Raw Data about a year and a half ago at GDC 2016 before the Vive and Rift even launched as consumer devices. In my demo I remember it being one of the first VR games that not only made me sweat, but made me move around so much I accidentally punched one of the booth supervisors while slashing with a sword.

Raw Data has evolved a lot in the months it’s spent in Early Access adding not only new characters and features, but also brand new levels and even entirely separate game modes like Hostile Takeover, which is a player-versus-player competitive multiplayer. That commitment to delivering quality content is why Survios has earned over $1 million in sales for its game that still isn’t even technically released. Few games offer as much polish and variety right now in VR.

https://uploadvr.com/raw-data-officially-launches-this-october-on-rift-vive-and-psvr/

Been playing Raw Data on Vive -- psyched for PSVR players to get a taste.

Durante

Raw Data is one of the very best VR action games currently available IMHO.

We played through it basically twice (in two-player coop) to try out all 4 characters.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Took them long enough, i enjoyed it thoroughly many months ago but i doubt i will return to it.

DunpealD

Raw Data is one of the very best VR action games currently available IMHO.

We played through it basically twice (in two-player coop) to try out all 4 characters.

Looks like PSVR users are getting shafted. Has neither coop nor pvp.

Same price like PC, but less content. Doesn't sound like a good deal. There's also no information whether they are going to patch it in or not.

wondermega

Damn it!!! I didn't realize it was releasing now for Vive as well, thought it was only PSVR (which I grabbed last night). Sigh.. I guess these are "the kinds of problems that one would prefer to have.."

MattAces

Looks like PSVR users are getting shafted. Has neither coop nor pvp.

Same price like PC, but less content. Doesn't sound like a good deal. There's also no information whether they are going to patch it in or not.

They've confirmed many times they are actively working on co-op and pvp for PSVR version. Can't confirm whether it will or when it will be finished.

Also just to note that the current version doesn't have Pro patch. It will be coming next week.

Top Bottom