• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ratchet and Clank preview embargo up tomorrow (12th May - 7am PT / 3pm UK / 10am ET)

cormack12

Gold Member
A whole month before release. Fill yer boots gaf

IgJndp.jpg

THEAP99

Banned
Also,

So it's true. Considering they're going up a month before release, I'm expecting them to be extremely positive. I just wonder though if they have the final build of the game considering they never announced it went gold.

nbkicker

I wondering what kind of sales a ratchet game gets, for me loved every ratchet game, and last one on ps4 played through three times to get all the trophies, and had this preordered as soon as it came up on the store, but rest of my mates played a few hrs of last game and gave up saving not there type of game

Papacheeks

Banned
I mean, what is there to say about Ratchet and Clank? These games are fundamentally the same. 8’s at worst.

I put ratchet up there with Mario. Timeless because of the animation and great character humor/design. Now it looks like level design is kind of the big focus. Using the SSD it seems they can expand the series in how they approach level design.

Can't wait.

thewire

I put ratchet up there with Mario. Timeless because of the animation and great character humor/design. Now it looks like level design is kind of the big focus. Using the SSD it seems they can expand the series in how they approach level design.

Can't wait.
Plus this is the first big budget rachet & clank game since a crack in time in 2009, it’s been far too long and I’m soo happy that Sony are pushing Rachet & Clank hard like the system seller it should be and the first real next generation coming out party for any console. It’s gonna do gangbusters sales wise too & I can’t wait for it too melt my eyeballs come June 11th.

BlackTron

I hope the 4 people who actually legit own a PS5 get to enjoy this game, this is what a true next-gen should look and feel like. Too bad I can't get to play this game.
Dude cut it out with this "4 people who own it" nonsense. As I pointed out in your other thread, PS5 is the fastest selling console of all time. Sorry you don't have one though, I can tell you really want it so badly, that your frothing desire is skewing your perception of reality.

I really want to play this game too, in fact it's the biggest reason I want a PS5. It looks GREAT. I won't wait as long to play it as I did PS4 Rachet and Clank, which waited until I got PS4 Pro in summer 2020 and I got the disc for $5. But we don't need it day one. Take a chill pill, play something else, read a book, make love to your girl, you can't tell me you have NOTHING to do but project abstractions that no one owns a PS5.

truth411

Ok since this game have not gone Gold yet, thus no review copies sent out. Is this effectively a downloadable demo for reviewers to give preview impressions?

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
I can't wait for VFX to show up in the preview thread and start shitting all over the graphics again. Remember all....we're only allowed to be impressed if he says we can.

Honestly, i've seen enough, more than sold. I'm not sure i want to see anymore before it launches.
Same. I'm 101% sold. Give me this today, and I'm all in.

It's just that I don't think I am strong enough to resist the temptation and not watch these previews 😂

If I can't find a PS5 before this game is released I might accidentally watch a bunch of lets play's and then be like, Eh don't need to buy it now.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Even though I have little interest in the ratchet series Id prob pick this up if still had a ps5. It’s far out of stuff Id usually play but maybe I would end up liking it like that last battle toads game.

One to pick up on sale once I get another ps5 for sure.

G-Bus

Banned
Like there was any doubt Insomniac wouldn't hit this out of the park.

I'm actually interested in the story this time around.

Now to get a ps5... Fml

Top Bottom