• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Raining Blobs |OT| Puzzle Fighter Waifu Edition

anthony2690

Banned
header.jpg

Raining Blobs:
Raining Blobs is a fast-paced arcade puzzle game based around matching falling blocks. Matching blocks of the same color will link them together while matching blocks with stars in them will destroy the linked blocks. This game will put both your fingers and mind to a test of raw skill. Prove that you have what it takes to survive the endless blob rain!

Key Features:
Adore the cast of cute female protagonists inspired by anime style art.
Crush your competition with up to 8 player local coop or vs mode! Show your friends just how good you are! Up to 16 with CPUs!
Secure your position as the undisputed Raining Blobs master by rising to the top of the leaderboards in Arcade, Endless Battle, Tournament and Puzzle modes.
Advance your way through a selection of fierce battles in Tournament mode and unravel the story.
Solve all mind-bending puzzles in Puzzle mode.
Collect a wide selection of challenging and rewarding achievements.
A lot of useful stats.

Platforms:
Xbox, Switch & Steam!

Price:
£7.19/$9.99

Steam Keys:
9W5W3-CZJK0-MVLHI
N4ZI6-ATKBZ-KKBEB
Y4Y9W-ZEG36-LCZ0H
Z967T-APNQ3-HKW52
JI57A-4PWE2-4D99G

Xbox Key:
36YPQ-MK2HR-MFMPQ-JDK7H-VQ7HZ
9XGDJ-V4YRR-6KG3J-3M9YR-QP7VZ

Switch EU key:
C06LDRK9L49GDT8S
C06LDRKVG3352761
C06LDRKBRH20WDGJ

Switch USA Key:
C06LPKRQR1CNB0XJ
C06LPKRR3KJM3DVX
C06LPKRS873JNYFS

Android Download:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rainingblobs.rainingblobs

Codes courtesy of the game Creator Endi, genuinely really nice person :)

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
The gameplay is fairly similar to Puzzle Fighter, but you can tweak the gameplay options to your preference, it's genuinely a great puzzler with some great music :)!

Hopefully some puzzler fans here, check it out and have some fun 😁

unclbenn

Damn, missed out on the codes but this is definitely on my radar. I love these puzzle match games. I was just playing some Tetris connected last weekend!

anthony2690

Banned
Damn, missed out on the codes but this is definitely on my radar. I love these puzzle match games. I was just playing some Tetris connected last weekend!
All the codes gone and only one person said thank you 😱

I'll throw up some switch codes up in the next day or two :)

I love Tetris Effect Connected, easily one of my fave puzzle games ever :)

anthony2690

Banned
Mostly puzzle games, Mario Party, Smash :messenger_winking:, the old DS Mario mini games.

Nowadays she's ruthlessly teaching our son how to play board games and card games.
Oh man, soon the kid will be kicking your ass on everything soon too!

My friend's son who is 8 years old can now beat him on FIFA and now he won't play it with his kid anymore 😂

anthony2690

Banned
I grabbed one of the switch codes! Thanks!
Thanks so much Anthony. Me and my roommates will have a blast playing this one.
I redeemed this one. I very much like Tetris and Puzzle Fighter style games! Thanks :lollipop_blowing_kiss:

I'm a bit perplexed by your kindness. I guess it fits the theme though!
I hope you guys have fun with the game :)

The codes are provided by Endi, I just chose to share them here on neogaf, as I would really like more people to check out this game. :)

I really find the game a lot of fun and really enjoyed the OST.

I was browsing through my games the other day and then lost 4 hours playing the game again & thought it's a shame you have all these fun little games no one talks about or plays.

So I'm hoping that some of you guys here enjoy the game :)

anthony2690

Banned
If all the keys are redeemed, you can try messaging Endi & asking for a key :)

Super nice gentleman, enjoyed chatting to him over the years prior to the game coming out. :)

Top Bottom