• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six: Siege free DLC (Operation: Black Ice) out today

GravyButt

Of course, but there are certainly better ways to do it.

Community split = when only a certain group of players have access to a specific set of maps/modes.

Naturally, after this 7 day delay, you have to pay the credits/renown required in order to access these maps which kind of creates a new barrier for these communities.
go home your drunk

Slixshot

Banned
ShorttermSereneGlassfrog.gif

This game is awesome.

I bought the Season Pass yesterday just to support the team behind this game. Its just brilliant and a breath of fresh air. Still haven't gotten to play the new Operators or Map yet but they are looking awesome.

deoee

Of course, but there are certainly better ways to do it.

Community split = when only a certain group of players have access to a specific set of maps/modes.

Naturally, after this 7 day delay, you have to pay the credits/renown required in order to access these maps which kind of creates a new barrier for these communities.

Another one :')

KaYotiX

Banned
Not sure how i feel about the new map, alot of ways to breach and hide. Guess it's just new and don't know it.

Just sucks not knowing the map at all.

HiiiLife

They actually nerfed them a bit. They deploy slower, so it's harder to use them as grenades.

Good. It was a tad bit annoying how I couldn't get away from them during riot shield battles. Grenades on the other hand just seem trash in general. I keep using them in hopes of scoring kills or injuries, even after cooking them, but I rarely get any compared to the nitro cell. Maybe like 6 or 7 kills total with nades. And I'm like level 75 now lol.

Klyka

Banned
Good. It was a tad bit annoying how I couldn't get away from them during riot shield battles. Grenades on the other hand just seem trash in general. I keep using them in hopes of scoring kills or injuries, even after cooking them, but I rarely get any compared to the nitro cell. Maybe like 6 or 7 kills total with nades. And I'm like level 75 now lol.

Frag grenades are great to remove deployable shields and other gadgets or blow up castle barricades.

They also work very well to get enemies who are camping somewhere to move.

So has anyone seen a glitch where a defender has an smg equipped but is rapid firing one shot shotty rounds?
Me and a friend just saw a smoke player do this and wipe a team.
And each time he fired he performed this bizarre sped up lever action style reload animation.
The kill feed even displayed shotgun kills.

Simo

Myself and my friends seem to be running in to a lot more bugs and glitches since the recent patch. =/

A few I experienced last night that could be old to some but they were new for me:
  • Killing enemy players and then their bodies would float in the air on the spot with the arms outspread.
  • When spawning the camera would sometimes force your view to be looking from within the character model meaning you couldn't see shit.
  • Playing as Blitz and having his shield completely disappear.
  • Defending enemy players glitching in to the walls of the presidential plane to spawn kill attackers.

That and of course the invisible laser trip mines.

Myself and my friends seem to be running in to a lot more bugs and glitches since the recent patch. =/

A few I experienced last night that could be old to some but they were new for me:
  • Killing enemy players and then their bodies would float in the air on the spot with the arms outspread.
  • When spawning the camera would sometimes force your view to be looking from within the character model meaning you couldn't see shit.
  • Playing as Blitz and having his shield completely disappear.
  • Defending enemy players glitching in to the walls of the presidential plane to spawn kill attackers.

That and of course the invisible laser trip mines.

Frost has an audio bug.
she frequently plays a male voice clip when setting traps.

Simo

Frost has an audio bug.
she frequently plays a male voice clip when setting traps.

Ah yeah I forgot that one. Seems like it's only a male voice when she sets the traps.

It was pretty funny when a friend went to use the character for the first time and...it's a dude setting down traps..lol

So that's a thing ? Because yesterday i exploded on a booby trap and there was no laser to be seen.

Yeah and I think from what someone mentioned earlier in the thread it's a exploit similar to the Castle/shield glitch but that one got fixed in the new patch.

Caayn

Don't know if this existed before the patch. I just threw a grenade on an indestructible floor and somehow I destroyed the other team's equipment on the floor below.

Maddocks

This game is borderline unplayable for me now, thought the patch would fix things, but everything just feels worse. I think I won't be playing it till the next patch because it's becoming a frustrating experience.

SomTervo

So has anyone seen a glitch where a defender has an smg equipped but is rapid firing one shot shotty rounds?
Me and a friend just saw a smoke player do this and wipe a team.
And each time he fired he performed this bizarre sped up lever action style reload animation.
The kill feed even displayed shotgun kills.

That sounds a lot like hax.

What an asshole.

I got a few global Fairfight ban notifications on PS4 last night. I didn't even know consoles used anti cheat applications
Does anybody know what it's about or what people are getting banned for?

Simo

This game is borderline unplayable for me now, thought the patch would fix things, but everything just feels worse. I think I won't be playing it till the next patch because it's becoming a frustrating experience.

Yeah I'm out until they put out a patch to fix what they just fucking broke.

Last night was just insufferable. From the Kapkan glitch becoming more widespread to the constant team mates and enemy players being possessed by the holy ghost, headshots not registering, camera within the body etc.

It's sad because it's one of the best FPS I've played in years and at launch everything ran great and was smooth as hell.

wow Ubisoft broke something with this update. almost 1 out of 5 matches me or some other players will have no textures on weapons and T-posed character model. Not only it looks creepy and stupid - it doesn't represent player position. I was killed by lying down enemy, whos model was standing still in T-pose while I was trying to kill this phantom. And almost 1/2 times Kapkan's traps would not display lazer at all. At first I thought it was so friendlies didn't bother with it, but later matches proved it to be broken.

I love the new map really enjoy playing on it

Aren't the new operators like 25,000 renown each?

That's fucking insane. Way too expensive.

Jeez really still? been playing since launch once or twice a week and only have 10k. I probably won't be able to purchase these guys till the next dlc.

Top Bottom