• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six Quarantine Release Date Update Shared by Ubisoft

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Ubisoft has provided an update on the release date of Rainbow Six Quarantine, the first new Rainbow Six game since 2015's Rainbow Six Siege. Speaking to investors during an earnings call, Ubisoft confirmed that Rainbow Six Quarantine will be out before September 30, 2021. When exactly before the end of September, Ubisoft doesn't say, but this is the second time it has reaffirmed this specific window.

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
Hmm... Could be fun. I had a great time with that Outbreak event they released a few years ago and was disappointed they never brought it back. I love Siege, but sometimes I just don't feel like having to be in the zone for a MP match and would love to kinda kick back and play some co-op with some buddies. Outbreak did a pretty good job of scratching that itch so hopefully Quarantine learned what worked and didn't from that mode and builds something unique with the Siege mechanics.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Tom Clancy knows the shooter genre and Siege has me optimistic about Quarantine I’ll take it over whatever Ghost Recon has brewing since Break Point.

Top Bottom