• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six Quarantine announced for PS4, Xbox One, and PC

Mista

Banned

Ubisoft announced Rainbow Six Quarantine, a new three-player tactical cooperative first-person shooter for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, during its E3 2019 press conference. It will launch in early 2020.

Here is a brief overview of the game, via Ubisoft:
Set several years into the future of the Rainbow Six Universe, Rainbow Six Quarantine takes the tactical action that the series is known for and sets it against the backdrop of an entirely new co-op campaign. When a mutated alien parasite starts infecting human hosts, it’s up to the Operators of Team Rainbow to stop the deadly threat before time runs out.

Created by Ubisoft Montreal, and a dedicated new team comprised of developers from For Honor, Ghost Recon, and more, Rainbow Six Quarantine aims to create a chaotic, intense, and unpredictable co-op, player-versus-enemy experience. Players will band together with two other teammates and storm into quarantine zones around the country in an effort to turn the tide for humanity.

wipeout364

I enjoyed the Halloween thing they did in siege but it was super rough. I would be cool with a more refined version of that with a proper story.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Just saw that "alien parasite " thing... Who asked for this again ?

71026-full.gif

Because ffs this old concept trailer look 1 000x more interesting than that

This was literally the first time I read a game name and actually said "oh fuck off..." to my monitor.

While I can't place this rationally yet; emotionally this title makes me angry. Fuck you Ubi. People are dying, don't use this for advertisement.

Top Bottom