• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Röki - Announcement Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Award-winning narrative-adventure, Röki, is debuting on PlayStation 5 and Series X on October 28th. Nominated for best ‘Debut Indie Game’ at both The Game Awards and Baftas, players will finally be able to explore the breathtaking locales, uncover ancient mysteries, and experience this dark, yet touching tale on PlayStation.

Are you ready for an extraordinary adventure? Dive into Röki and help Tove on her fantastical journey through a magical world. Save her family, explore the ancient wilderness and solve its mysteries.

Last edited:

ZywyPL

Banned
First time I hear about the game, looks like something totally in my type, will give it a go once I'm done with the current games I have in rotation.

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Animated GIF

Kuranghi

I played a demo of this, all I remember is I helped a troll that had a cock for a nose. I Hope that helps someone decide whether to play it or not.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Award-winning narrative-adventure, Röki, is out now on PlayStation 5. Nominated for best ‘Debut Indie Game’ at both The Game Awards and Baftas, players will finally be able to explore the breathtaking locales, uncover ancient mysteries, and experience this dark, yet touching tale on PlayStation consoles.

Are you ready for an extraordinary adventure? Dive into Röki and help Tove on her fantastical journey through a magical world. Save her family, explore the ancient wilderness and solve its mysteries.

Top Bottom