• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Trailer Indie Röki - Announcement Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Dec 1, 2014
ibiza

Award-winning narrative-adventure, Röki, is debuting on PlayStation 5 and Series X on October 28th. Nominated for best ‘Debut Indie Game’ at both The Game Awards and Baftas, players will finally be able to explore the breathtaking locales, uncover ancient mysteries, and experience this dark, yet touching tale on PlayStation.

Are you ready for an extraordinary adventure? Dive into Röki and help Tove on her fantastical journey through a magical world. Save her family, explore the ancient wilderness and solve its mysteries.

Last edited:

ZywyPL

Nov 27, 2018
First time I hear about the game, looks like something totally in my type, will give it a go once I'm done with the current games I have in rotation.

BPX

Nov 10, 2018
Team Xbox
Animated GIF

Kuranghi

Apr 17, 2015
I played a demo of this, all I remember is I helped a troll that had a cock for a nose. I Hope that helps someone decide whether to play it or not.

• LOL
Reactions: luca_29_bg

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Dec 1, 2014
ibiza

Award-winning narrative-adventure, Röki, is out now on PlayStation 5. Nominated for best ‘Debut Indie Game’ at both The Game Awards and Baftas, players will finally be able to explore the breathtaking locales, uncover ancient mysteries, and experience this dark, yet touching tale on PlayStation consoles.

Are you ready for an extraordinary adventure? Dive into Röki and help Tove on her fantastical journey through a magical world. Save her family, explore the ancient wilderness and solve its mysteries.

Reactions: Kuranghi