• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Q about buying a physical copy of a game?

Karmic Raze

Yeah, so I played Scarlet Nexus first on Game Pass, but I am not subscribed at the moment and I just snagged it for about $15 on Walmart’s site. My Q is this: If I use the physical copy and delete the Game Pass version that’s installed on my XSX, will my game save be intact? I honestly have never done this before, so I am naturally worried about losing my progress. Also, I am assuming I can buy any of the DLC I want for the physical version? I saw the Ultimate Upgrade is just $20 right now..

Thank you to whomever helps me! 🙂👍

Last edited:

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Doesn't it need to be installed anyway? I think it should be fine. But just to be safe I wouldn't delete the game until after I played the physical copy.

Karmic Raze

Doesn't it need to be installed anyway? I think it should be fine. But just to be safe I wouldn't delete the game until after I played the physical copy.
True about the installation. I’ll take your advice on not deleting it prematurely. It’ll be here Wednesday, but I need to buy the DLC while it’s still on sale too. What to do? Lol.

Top Bottom