• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Push Square: The PS5, PS4 Release Schedule for 2023 Is Officially Bonkers"

Can’t forget about

giphy.gif

njean777

Have a feeling FF7 Part 2 will be 2024, but one can hope not. I am excited for 5 of those games, 6 if FF7 Part 2 comes out.

Yoboman

Meh looks more average than anything. Most likely getting

FFXVI
Spiderman 2
Hogwarts Legacy

Wait and see on
Street Fighter VI
One Piece Legacy

Who knows man, people get crazy hype over too much. Like yeah The Plucky Squire looks cool in a two minute trailer and maybe it’ll be amazing, but sit back and like really rack your brain on how that turns into an awesome 5-10 hour game. From an indie developer you’ve never heard of. Will just be a cool idea that doesn’t quite translate, or can’t keep up the creativity? There’s games like that every year.

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Who knows man, people get crazy hype over too much. Like yeah The Plucky Squire looks cool in a two minute trailer and maybe it’ll be amazing, but sit back and like really rack your brain on how that turns into an awesome 5-10 hour game. From an indie developer you’ve never heard of. Will just be a cool idea that doesn’t quite translate, or can’t keep up the creativity? There’s games like that every year.
It's ok to be hyped for promising looking games 🙄 and the developer is Devolver Digital they're connected to games like Hotline Miami, Death's Door, Cult of the Lamb

Edit: Devolver is the publisher but yeah I'm HYPED

Last edited:

Crayon

Stellar blade is falling down my list. Armored Core is a thing now. An botw2 is going to be 100 hours easy. Those arey two most anticipated. Armored Core a little moreso because I'm dying to see where from takes it after everything they've done.

One thing is the psvr2 might not take as much time because I've got limited opportunities to do that. So hopefully I can get to ff16 because I have a good feeling about that. Then there's spiderman 2. Yeah maybe not getting to that, either.

Edit: if I get a hair up my ass and jump aboard sf6 you can scratch like 4 games of that list to make room. Anyway you cut it I'm set for the year.

Last edited:
Top Bottom