• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PUBG: NEW STATE | Pre-Order Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Official pre-order trailer for PUBG: NEW STATE, the latest title by KRAFTON, Inc. and PUBG Studio, the creators of the original battle royale, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS.

Coming in 2021, players will be able to drop in and explore a new map that expands the lore, experience graphics that push the limits of mobile gaming, master the best and most dynamic gunplay on the market, and enjoy next generation survival features that evolve the battlegrounds.

Mr.ODST

Why dont they make the console version with the Mobile versions content, its shocking how much better the mobile version is.

FrankWza

I remember people coming from mobile would always be like “man this is hard,I get like 13-15 kills on my phone” :)

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out the launch teaser trailer for the upcoming mobile game, PUBG: New State.

Pre-registration for Krafton and PUBG Studio's PUBG: New State is available now on Google Play, with pre-registrations on Apple's App Store beginning in August 2021.

SJRB

Gold Member
tenor.gif

Mr.ODST

Sad that they just abandon the console versions and just fill it with Korean shit nobody cares about,

The mobile version is 20x better and its one of the most popular mobile titles in the world for last few years, will be interesting to see how this will do.

MrFunSocks

Banned
Got excited til I remembered it’s a mobile game :(

We still haven’t got a freaking next gen patch for crying out loud. Stuck with 1080p/60fps on a series X lol

Top Bottom