• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Psychonauts 2 |OT| Mindraker

cormack12

Gold Member
RjIFZQ9.png

5cPVIjr.png

NAxD5Sj.png

e2hfUsA.png
bwd63xT.png

IDNd2yr.png

mONqdol.png

BWJeyjb.png

Y5y2ziH.png

amigastar

Waiting for the reviews to come in. Looking forward to the game.
TrebleShot TrebleShot
yeah also thought it was an Xbox exclusive, seems its not.

Edit: Reviews looking good.

Last edited:

amigastar

One of the best classic platformers I have played in years

I could talk about it longer than I played it.

Watching your review as i write, great review.
Not surprised about the great writing, Tim Schafer was always good at dialogue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
Holy shit, it turned out okay? Great news. Next game for me when I have time after a house move.
The first game is great, also, Tim Schafer is on, so chances we're small to suck

Needs to sell good now. Can't wait to play

Holammer

Originally thought this was Xbox exclusive, seems not, hopefully some nice haptic integration there.
It was crowd funded back in 2015 and promised for Playstation, they're just following through with old commitments prior to MS acquiring them.
Don't expect future Double Fine games to release on Sony systems.

Now... Holy crap! It's been in development for six years!

Robb

Gold Member
Wow, seems like this turned out better than I expected. Sounds fantastic, can't wait to play it!

Handel

I lucked out that this releases on my only day off this week, going to beat it in a day. Played the first game for the first time last year and loved it, my favorite platformer ever and favorite game protagonist ever. Charm and creativity on this level is so rare in the medium, love to see it.

• Love

Karak

It's Schafer and Wolpaw. You really can't go much higher. Maybe if you would add Chet Faliszek to that.
I think its more of a "due to the oddities in the creation" that had folks worried. The best can be brought down by constantly having to change and restart which they did.

Stoked led the reviews are good, have it pre downloaded on the Series X but wasn’t holding out high hopes for some reason.

Probably the length of development.

Last edited:

kuncol02

Banned
I think its more of a "due to the oddities in the creation" that had folks worried. The best can be brought down by constantly having to change and restart which they did.
Wolpaw rewrote HL:Alyx after Valve throw away whole story after they done most of levels and also worked with them for years. If there is one writer qualified to work with constant change and restart it's him.

Kuranghi

Fucking super hyped after watching Ben Moore's review just there, was not expecting a 9.5, so excited now, the original is one of favs of all time. Only downer for me personally is I'm super skint right now and 55 quid is more than I've paid for a PC game in a long long while. Might just crack and buy it on credit or something stupid like that but I know I should just wait a few months like a real adult would¹

Anyone got hot steam key deals they can throw my way? No account selling bullshit though, just a proper key.

*desperation* Karak Karak I'll give you 3 hours of free TV advice in exchange for your review key if you got one and didn't give to a friend already, even if its just boring stuff like "what TV should I buy for my abuelita" I'll give you great advice.

¹ *hears ice cream van and runs outside like a real adult would*

Top Bottom