• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Sale NA (Totally Digital Part 2/Ubisoft)

Arttemis

For Honor for $30 is a great deal. The $50 comes with the season pass with can save you about two weeks of casual grinding per character, as well as a couple goodies and boosts.

Two characters were released a couple months ago (Centurion and Shinobi), two more are coming in about a week (Gladiator and Highlander), and two more will come in a couple months.

Ranked mode is getting implemented for duels this season, along with some major tweaks against the defensive meta that encouraged turtling at higher level play. Lots of balance tweaks incoming.

This and Rocket League are all I ever play nowadays.

Spy

For Honor for $30 is a great deal. The $50 comes with the season pass with can save you about two weeks of casual grinding per character, as well as a couple goodies and boosts.

Two characters were released a couple months ago (Centurion and Shinobi), two more are coming in about a week (Gladiator and Highlander), and two more will come in a couple months.

Ranked mode is getting implemented for duels this season, along with some major tweaks against the defensive meta that encouraged turtling at higher level play. Lots of balance tweaks incoming.

With Absolver coming out this month, For Honor is a pass.

Fury451

Banned

How's the PS4 community?

Sober

Damn, tempted to wait for Jackbox 1/2 to come to Switch with 3 already there so I can bring it around for parties.

But having all 3 for way less is tempting, plus my gf and I are planning a party this weekend. Fuck it, guess I'll just carry my PS4 over.

autoduelist

I wish more people were talking about this sale! I'm so curious about Mother Russia and Butcher... I've read reviews, but need people pushing me over the edge, lol.

Square Enix and R* games added.

Square Enix Sale

PlayStation 4
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – $14.99
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Digital Deluxe – $22.49
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Season Pass – $7.49
Final Fantasy XV – $24.99
Final Fantasy XV Digital Premium – $37.49
Hitman Episodes – $3.99 each
Just Cause 3 DLC and Season Pass – 60% off each
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris – $9.99
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris & Season Pass Pack – $14.49
Life is Strange Episodes – $1.24 each
Life is Strange Complete Season – $4.99
Murdered: Soul Suspect – $4.99
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration – $29.99
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition – $8.99
Thief – $7.99
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition – $11.99

PlayStation 3
Deus Ex: Human Revolution – $4.99
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut – $7.49
Thief – $5.99
Tomb Raider – $7.99

Rockstar Sale (Sale Price, PS+ Price)

PlayStation 4
Bully – $10.49, $8.99
Grand Theft Auto V & Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – $44.99, $37.49
Grand Theft Auto V & Great White Shark Cash Card Bundle – $41.79, $34.19
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – $10.49, $8.99
Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – $20.99, $17.49
Manhunt – $10.49, $8.99
Max Payne – $10.49, $8.99
Red Dead Revolver – $10.49, $8.99
Rockstar Games PS2 Classics Bundle – $44.99, $37.49
The Warriors – $10.49, $8.99

PlayStation 3
Grand Theft Auto IV – $9.99, $8.99
Grand Theft Auto V – $23.99, $19.99
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – $7.49, $5.99

PlayStation Vita
Rockstar Games PS Vita Collection – $11.99, $8.99

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...es-north-america-week-august-8-2017/#/slide/1

Rymuth

Ffs ~ what is it with Square and I Am Setsuna? Is the game such a massive success that they refuse to lower the price and get as much profit as possible?

Mankind Divided worth it at that price? How does it stack if I loved Dishonored 2?

Pro owner, if that matters.

Love the dishonored series and loved the new Deus Ex. I will warn you, the game ends very abruptly, so much so that it pissed me off. But then I remember all the fun I had while playing it, that I forgave the half story. And it's only $14, more than enough content for that price.

DeathPeak

Ffs ~ what is it with Square and I Am Setsuna? Is the game such a massive success that they refuse to lower the price and get as much profit as possible?

Maybe they have a deal with Nintendo to not run any sales on it for awhile so that people don't have more reason to buy it on another system over Switch? Is that a thing?

Steiner

Banned
Mankind Divided worth it at that price? How does it stack if I loved Dishonored 2?

I had my issues with Mankind Divided, and didn't end up sticking with it, but for $15 I definitely think it's worth it. It has some great moments and beefing up Jensen with augments is always a lot of fun.

Love the dishonored series and loved the new Deus Ex. I will warn you, the game ends very abruptly, so much so that it pissed me off. But then I remember all the fun I had while playing it, that I forgave the half story. And it's only $14, more than enough content for that price.

I had my issues with Mankind Divided, and didn't end up sticking with it, but for $15 I definitely think it's worth it. It has some great moments and beefing up Jensen with augments is always a lot of fun.

Thanks gang. It's added to the cart!

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!

GAF mostly loved Mankind Divided, but I felt it wasn't a very strong sequel and even fizzled out like halfway. At that price its worth it. The Pro patches have really made the game run and look great now too.

How in the hell is this a Square-Enix sale, and neither Kingdom Hearts game that came out at least 6 months ago are on sale, not even a little bit.

WTF Square?

Tagyhag

Jeez, forgot Mount and Blade: Warband was on PS4

How is that port?

Compared to the PC version it's shit.

The game was made for keyboard and mouse and it shows, giving troop commands (Especially with control groups) and horseback fighting is incredibly clunky.

Battles aren't as big as on PC.

Zero mods.

Standalone it's ok. At its core it's still Mount and Blade, but I'd never recommend the console version to someone with access to the PC version.

Never played much of the PC version to compare, but one of the most addictive PS4 games I ever played. Can't recommend it enough.

You really should give the PC version a try, the quality of mods is staggering.

Zee-Row

Banned
Ys Origin makes you play as other characters doesn't it? I really hate that gameplay mechanic and only want to use Adol.

Tizoc

Ys Origin makes you play as other characters doesn't it? I really hate that gameplay mechanic and only want to use Adol.

Yunica plays closest to Adol.
You basically have 3 characters-
Yunica who as I wrote plays similar to Adol, being a melee fighter who smashes monster and demon skulls with an Ax, wearing mittens

Hugo who is a ranged caster, so he makes the game feel like a 'twin stick shooter' of sorts

The Claw is a melee fighter like Yunica but is much speedier than her.

Each also have their own extra techniques you can use too.

...but if you want to play it as 'Adol', just play as Yunica and Claw.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Is the mankind divided season pass worth it?

Wondering this myself since Ive yet to start the game.

People say the game ends abruptly. Season Pass is 75% off currently.

Zee-Row

Banned
Yunica plays closest to Adol.
You basically have 3 characters-
Yunica who as I wrote plays similar to Adol, being a melee fighter who smashes monster and demon skulls with an Ax, wearing mittens

Hugo who is a ranged caster, so he makes the game feel like a 'twin stick shooter' of sorts

The Claw is a melee fighter like Yunica but is much speedier than her.

Each also have their own extra techniques you can use too.

...but if you want to play it as 'Adol', just play as Yunica and Claw.

Ok doesn't sound as bad as Memories of Celceta then.

Is the extra resolution of the PC version or Ass Creed: Syndicate worth $20? I wanted to play Syndicate on PC, but $20 on PS4 is tempting while it's $40 on Steam. I've got a reasonably newish machine with an SSD and a 980ti in it if that's a factor.

J_Viper

Wondering this myself since Ive yet to start the game.

People say the game ends abruptly. Season Pass is 75% off currently.

None of the DLC is post-game content, it's all stand alone content.

I haven't played then myself, but I've read they're fine but unessential

Is the extra resolution of the PC version or Ass Creed: Syndicate worth $20? I wanted to play Syndicate on PC, but $20 on PS4 is tempting. I've got a reasonably newish machine with an SSD and a 980ti in it if that's a factor.

I'm like 90% sure Syndicate has been 20 bucks or lower for PC

Hell, someone might have a code for sale in the BST thread

Fisty

STOP THE PRESSES GUYS!

Rockstar PS2 Classics on sale?!?!? Wow!!

seriously they are almost as bad as those Q*bert avatars that are "on sale" every single damn week

I actually have the Deus Ex MD season pass and haven't played any of them. The fact that they're standalone and take place before the game pretty much killed any desire to play them.

Top Bottom