• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Sale (NA) - PS+ Specials/EA Action

gogosox82

This sale is "meh". Tales of Berseria was $29.99 on Amazon 2 days ago for a physical copy but here it's $41.99 for a digital copy. No thanks.

Wow, this is a really bad sale. Like, hilariously bad. Easy skip.

Although for whoever interested, I think Cladun is actually an okay price since the game came out quite recently

lukhart

Neo Member
Titanfall 2 is a surprisingly great game, addicting multiplayer and consistent campaign, even for JRPG suckers like me.

LordofPwn

Persona 5, Yakuza 0, and Titanfall 2 on sale? fuck my wallet and free time. I still need to pre-order lost legacy and the Horizon DLC too. and it's like a month and a half before D2 comes out.

Should I buy Persona 5 and wait on Yakuza and then just rent Titanfall 2?

Persona 5, Yakuza 0, and Titanfall 2 on sale? fuck my wallet and free time. I still need to pre-order lost legacy and the Horizon DLC too. and it's like a month and a half before D2 comes out.

Buy Yakuza, wait on Persona 5 and then just rent Titanfall 2.

Ideally you buy all 3 though.

Wait on Yak0, yes. Dunno why Sega US is being so stingy with the discounts.
TF2 is about to receive horde mode for free this week, so a free weekend should be nearby. Might wanna do that instead of renting.

Buy P5.

How short is RE7?

Curious as well. Just rented it at redbox and really enjoying it and would buy it, but I'm not sure how much of the game I have left.

I've
killed(?) the mom, and am now hunting for key cards to get to Lucas.
I presume I'm in the back half of the game?

CD'S BAR

Wait there's grinding? For what? I thought it was a casual basketball game.

to unlock new players. initially acquiring new players is fair, but it soon takes quite a lot of play to unlock new packs, and even then the frequency rate of getting duplicate players is very high. It's frustrating.

Do people still play For Honor? Always meant to pick up that game.
Yeah, I don't have trouble finding matches for any of the playlists.

Edit: I don't think you can play offline offline, but you can play all the mp modes with/against bots with any mode, map, time of day/weather or difficulty along with modifiers like double damage, limited hud etc.

Ralemont

not me
Curious as well. Just rented it at redbox and really enjoying it and would buy it, but I'm not sure how much of the game I have left.

I've
killed(?) the mom, and am now hunting for key cards to get to Lucas.
I presume I'm in the back half of the game?

~10 hours for RE7 I'd say.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I've been considering Contrast for a while... Is the PS4 version drastically supeior to the ps3 version?

LordofPwn

Buy Yakuza, wait on Persona 5 and then just rent Titanfall 2.

Ideally you buy all 3 though.

Wait on Yak0, yes. Dunno why Sega US is being so stingy with the discounts.
TF2 is about to receive horde mode for free this week, so a free weekend should be nearby. Might wanna do that instead of renting.

Buy P5.

I told myself I would buy persona 5 if i ever got one of those 20% off codes but a 20% off sale counts in my book. Yak0 i feel i should be able to grab for like $20 this year and I've never played a yak game before. Titanfall 2 i only want to play the campaign, have no interest in multiplayer.

~10 hours for RE7 I'd say.

Cool thanks. It says I've played less than 4 hours, but I'm also playing on easy because I hate horror games. Sounds like I'll pick it up. Capcom did good making a non-horror/non-RE fan like me be so enthralled with their game.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Cosmic Star Heroine – $10.04, $7.49
Salt and Sanctuary – $10.79, $8.99
Styx: Master of Shadows – $10.49, $7.49
Those are insanely good deals, especially the first two.

Everyone, get those now if you don't have them already.

PS4 Pre-Order Deals
Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds – $14.99 (PS+)
Is this right? I'm seeing a different price on PSN but I guess it's a USD vs CAD thing... Edit: nevermind, that's it

SlickVic

going by amazon, doesnt look like yakuza games drop much in price. was hoping to pick 0 up for $20 at some point...

Yakuza 0 was $32 with Best Buy GCU not even a week ago. Don't know the trend of Yakuza games prices, but have to imagine it'll at least hit $30 again soon.

A decent chunk of the games on this sale have been cheaper as physical copies recently. Tales of Berseria I feel has been down to $23.99 at Best Buy at least a couple times over the past few months. Tekken 7 was $40 not too long ago as well. Looks like Persona 5 is still on sale for $40 at Best Buy with GCU.

Buy Yakuza 0 people.

GCCR3QY.gif

RE7 dlc, worth it for someone who hasn't even started the base game?

i'd suggest playing the game, which isn't all that long, & seeing what you think. you should be able to finish it before the sale's over. imo? well worth it at that price! re7's frigging amazing! :) ...

KanameYuuki

Gonna buy A Rose in the Twilight, after those lovely avatars I must buy this game, missed the opportunity on Yomawari Night Alone / htol#NiQ like a dummy last sale, hope they go on sale again.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.

If you know what you're getting onto, Persona 5 by far.

Logash

Gaddamit! I just bought Yakuza 0 recently at full price. Wish I had waited a bit.

Me too and I had previously owned it physical so a lower digital price would have been dope. Ah well, if it helps them invest more into Yakuza in the west I guess I can live with it.

Well what do u like? Titanfall MP will last u a long time. I regret Persona. Game bogs down incredibly and I hated playing it after enjoying the first 20 or so hours

Anyone knows when they are going to announce the free games of August? They will be available in less than a week and still nothing revealed yet.

Top Bottom