• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Plus March Leaks - Ark Survival Evolved and Team Sonic Racing

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

ManaByte

Gold Member
Already own Team Sonic Racing and I can’t stand survival games so.
No Thank You Sigh GIF by StickerGiant

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Yea but that’s basically another demo. It’s just part of the whole GTA5 Expanded edition.

Ita not a demo, you get GTA online current gen edition.

Sure its not the best thing, but Im pleased I dont have to pay anything extra to try the GTA online current gen online.

Also GTA online is one if the biggest PS5 games, so this a "good month" if majority opinion is your metric.

YCoCg

Yea but that’s basically another demo. It’s just part of the whole GTA5 Expanded edition.
GTA Online has been it's own thing for YEARS now, none of that shit ever got added to Single Player GTAV, infact single player GTAV hasn't had an update since 2015. You could literally just take the GTAO side of it and waste hundreds of hours as most people have done.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Seems weird to even consider charging for GTA:O when some estimates figure the game brings in over 2 million a day.

Sony to lose 3 different subs from me in July.
VRV(Crunchyroll)
Funimation
PS+

Japan and Anime have taken a serious hit in the past decade In terms of appeal.
Can only enjoy a few shows with the family. And those can be found elsewhere.
I don’t play online games so PS+ included games were the only thing keeping me.

Sony, you had ample time to do something with these things and I just don’t have any mind share in your offerings.
July is your do something time limit before I’m Japan arrogant.
Horizon Forbbiden West is gonna Keep me occupied for that time. But then the Sony machine goes cold. And my money goes elsewhere.

YCoCg

Is the sonic kart game 60fps?
According to the DF video, the PS4 Pro version runs at 2688x1512 mainly at 60fps with drops to 45fps during the most extreme circumstances. Those of course would be eliminated on PS5 so a flat out 60fps, shame it doesn't have a resolution patch, this game could easily hit 4k60 in that case.

Skifi28

Sony, you had ample time to do something with these things and I just don’t have any mind share in your offerings.
July is your do something time limit before I’m Japan arrogant.
Horizon Forbbiden West is gonna Keep me occupied for that time. But then the Sony machine goes cold. And my money goes elsewhere.
Did you sent them an email? I'm sure they would be happy to change their entire strategy to accommodate your tastes.

Aenima

Have been tempted to buy ARK many times when i see it on promos for 10$ but for some reason never bough it. Guess now i will finally give it a try. If the game has PVE servers im probably gonna enjoy it for a good amount of time like i did with Conan Exiles.

So not that bad for me.

Mr Hyde

Ark Survival evolved?

HOLY
Sheet GIF

Better put Elden Ring on the back burner for this modern art masterpiece.

Last edited:

Papacheeks

Banned
Don't sleep on Sonic Team Racing it's really good. Issue is it was already on PS NOW. And they never patched it for PS5. oTHER THAN that pretty crap month.

Banned
Don't sleep on Sonic Team Racing it's really good. Issue is it was already on PS NOW. And they never patched it for PS5. oTHER THAN that pretty crap month.

it doesn't have a patch but it has double buffer vsync that resulted im massive framerate drops as soon as the Pro couldn't hit 60fps.

sometimes you went around corners and it dropped straight to 30fps and back up every time you take that corner.

stuff like that should be fixes on PS5

Papacheeks

Banned
I thought it was free.

It's free if you Own Ghost. If you dont then I think you can buy Legends on its own. Ghost runner and STR are both on PS NOW. So its nothing I care about. But for those who dont have PS NOW thats a solid month. Nothing so far beats Persona Strikers last month with Deep Rock Galactic.

Hunnybun

Are they ever going to put a decent game on this again? My subscription lapsed last summer because I forgot my credit card was expiring, and I just told myself I'd renew it the next time there's a PS Plus monthly game worth playing.

Well I've not been remotely tempted yet. Nothing worthwhile in like 8 months lol.

Top Bottom