• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA to PSVR owners: Get your free PlayStation Camera Adaptor for PSVR so it can work on PS5 at the signup link!

Pallas

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
Well I ended up having to call in. Just a little tip - use the option for PS5 problems. There is a specific choice for this camera adapter and I got someone on the phone immediately.

Now I wait for an email to confirm stuff and then they'll send it out.

mango drank

Got a notification that a package is being FedExed to me from SIE, will be getting here in a few days. They're shipping these things out pretty fast. Amazing that it'll arrive before the PS5 release date.

(After which it'll sit in my closet for a year, until I get around to buying a PS5.)

MC68000

I have a small Fedex package coming from SIE LLC in Laredo, TX. The package weighs 0.1 Lbs and the return address matches Sony's office in Laredo. SIE LLC is Sony Interactive Entertainment. I wonder if this is the camera adapter. I already have my controllers and my media remote is shipped via Amazon. I guess I will see Saturday.

I have a small Fedex package coming from SIE LLC in Laredo, TX. The package weighs 0.1 Lbs and the return address matches Sony's office in Laredo. SIE LLC is Sony Interactive Entertainment. I wonder if this is the camera adapter. I already have my controllers and my media remote is shipped via Amazon. I guess I will see Saturday.

It sure is. I received my adapter today from the same address.

Unknown?

People are already getting these? I had an email saying my request had been received but still haven't been emailed yet in a follow up...

Has anyone in Europe got theirs yet and if so was it also delivered by FedEx? Most delivery companies struggle to deliver to my flat, I usually have to add delivery intructions either via the retailer or via the deliver company if I get tracking code. Slightly worried I won't get notified of the shipment and then they'll struggle to deliver to me, so if I know who is delivering it I can contact the local depot.

Grinchy

Banned
I called 18 days ago. Never heard anything back.

I've seen Reddit posts claiming they had to call back in a 2nd time and were told their case was still "under review." I feel like I'm just going to have a non-functional PSVR bundle until the day when we can buy these dumb things.

Resenge

I called 18 days ago. Never heard anything back.

I've seen Reddit posts claiming they had to call back in a 2nd time and were told their case was still "under review." I feel like I'm just going to have a non-functional PSVR bundle until the day when we can buy these dumb things.
Are you in the UK?

Just got an email that my adaptor has been processed and it's on its way.

...except I randomly received it about 2 months ago. Guess those notices are going out wayyyyy later than the shipments lol. Or maybe I'm getting another one? No idea.

Grinchy

Banned
Are you in the UK?

Not sure how I missed this reply, but nope. I'm a yanky yankerson.

...except I randomly received it about 2 months ago. Guess those notices are going out wayyyyy later than the shipments lol. Or maybe I'm getting another one? No idea.

Many people have gotten more than one. And many get packages that don't even have the right name on it. Then there's the rest of us who have been waiting for almost 2 months and still have a completely non-functional PSVR bundle.

Not sure how I missed this reply, but nope. I'm a yanky yankerson.

Many people have gotten more than one. And many get packages that don't even have the right name on it. Then there's the rest of us who have been waiting for almost 2 months and still have a completely non-functional PSVR bundle.
Well, if I get an extra one I'll keep you in mind.

Pantz

Gold Member

Same here, got mine a day after PS5 launch day and got an email today saying it's on it's way.

Top Bottom