• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5s in stock at Walmart all over the place yesterday and today

rofif

Banned
My order placed on 19th in one of polish authorized retailers was cancelled day later and money returned.
I was not able to secure ps5 ever since but last week, they emailed me if I want to open the cancelled order and buy a ps5 without que with delivery by the end of january.
Nice of them to prioritize earlier cancelled customers.
So ... about a month from now I should have it ! Demons Souls is already waiting

One who does know how to read most likely.
Yeah, it's a shitty trap that people are dumb enough to fall for. Because guess what? When they receive the empty box and go to dispute it they will realize that the seller spelled it out for them and they won't get their money back. It's a terrible thing but people obviously fall for it unfortunately.

Clarissa

Banned
Fkw5SCO.jpg

NullZ3r0

Banned
A PS5 I ordered for co-worker changed from Jan 9th to Dec 21st. He's stoked, because it will be in time for his kids for Xmas. That Walmart drop on Tuesday was huge, a crapload of people got one at that time.
My Series X arrived yesterday after an original estimate of the 23rd. I was shocked. Walmart delivered! On a Sunday at that.

dave_d

I've got a Walmart order for Jan 9th but it still says it's preparing for shipping. Oh well, even if it does come on the 9th I'm glad I'm done with trying to get one, at worst I have to wait a few weeks. (Fingers crossed of course.)

ManaByte

I've got a Walmart order for Jan 9th but it still says it's preparing for shipping. Oh well, even if it does come on the 9th I'm glad I'm done with trying to get one, at worst I have to wait a few weeks. (Fingers crossed of course.)

Mine always said preparing for shipping and it arrived on launch day.

Allforce

Got one like most everyone else from Walmart on the 15th that was to be shipped by Jan 7th.

Shipped last night, arrives on Saturday. Boo. Fucking. Yahhhhhh.

Finally got one from Best Buy this morning after striking out with Target a few hours before.

It should be ready for pickup Saturday, so that's great news.

Not mad about missing out on Walmart anymore.

Eternal21

My friend just got his Walmart delivered today. Said Jan 9th originally as well. NYC area. Walmart came through big time right before Christmas.

Last edited:

REDRZA MWS

Just want to remind everyone in here to play the digitally packed-in Astro’s Playroom as an awesome introduction to the system. In case there’s like one person who hasn’t heard it already...
Introduced myself to the system with demons souls. Astrobot can fuck off, it will never be loaded up, not a single time.

Top Bottom