• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5's HDMI 2.1 is currently capped at 32Gbps bandwidth.

What TV you would get or have for it?

• Total voters

Raging_Rooster

Neo Member
2016 Sony XD70 4K HDR. Old already. Seen XH90 in person and that shit looks as close as it gets to OLED which is mind-blowing for only 32 local dimming zones. Only shows that Sony are masters of processing and algorithms.

Getting XH90 after 1-3 months when my financials are settled as buying Sony a7S III which is fucking expensive.
My C9 OLED shows the same information - 8 bit color pushed when using 120hz.

These HDMI short comings and the overall shoddy implementation of video settings compared to Xbox are frustrating (automatic everything) HDMI 2.1 implementation is what I was most looking forward to with next gen and thus far Sony has dropped the ball.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
It's nice to know that there are people in the world who think that 1 billion colors is not enough!

Can't wait for 12-bit content.

Just what the world needs, 68 billion colors!!! :rolleyes:

We're all going to get superior eye implants in the future in order to see it.

It belnds better to 1B from 68B, just like JPG photos from raw. Nearly all panels are still 10-bit anyway, even worse on monitors that many are 8-bit.

My C9 OLED shows the same information - 8 bit color pushed when using 120hz.

These HDMI short comings and the overall shoddy implementation of video settings compared to Xbox are frustrating (automatic everything) HDMI 2.1 implementation is what I was most looking forward to with next gen and thus far Sony has dropped the ball.

Don't worry much, it's temporary.

Top Bottom