• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5: What Position Do You Like?

Karmic Raze

So, when we get the PS5 today, will you guys and gals be putting the PS5 vertically or horizontally? I am kinda worried about it falling over being vertical and all since I have never really used a console vertically aside from my Xbox 360 years ago. But... I think my position of choice with this hot mama is going to be vertical.

What position do you like? Hmm?

Last edited:

Raonak

Banned
I thought I would like it vertical more, but I can't see both ps logo and disk drive at the same time.

I might try some horizontal next

Tranquil

I'm putting it inside my cabinet next to the tv so it won't be seen, will place it vertical so I can fit more dvds next to it.

TLZ

Banned
Mine went straight to horizontal. No way I'm placing it vertical. It looks massive. Horizontal it's sleeping in my unit gracefully.

TLZ

Banned
Will answer the thread in good faith, lol.

I think it looks so much better vertical. As unconventional as the looks are, it’s kind of made a better impression with me over time, like that.

giphy.gif

acm2000

If I had one I would stand that shit up behind my TV so I never have to look at it.

Same goes for the series s too, the series x I would stand up on the corner of the TV unit behind the TV since it's much more neutral.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I physically don't have the spare to have it vertical. Would if I could. A 65" TV in a fairly small flat takes up a lot of room already. This thing's going underneath.

Top Bottom