• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 vs. Xbox Series X: Which Console Has The Best 2021 Exclusive Games?

PS5 vs. Xbox Series X: Which Console Has The Best 2021 Exclusive Games?

• Xbox

Votes: 217 34.1%
  • PlayStation

Votes: 373 58.6%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 46 7.2%

• Total voters
The Switch has had it pretty much since launch. Tis okay.
And your point is? First tell me name of this thread? You see Switch in title anywhere?

Is it coming to PS this year or just Xbox only? If its on Xbox only then it counts as exclusive for this year when comparing to PS exclusives this year. :)

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Hades also will be count to Xbox console exclusive list as it was pc only last year and no console had access to it last year. Its brand new for Xbox gamers this year.

So bottomline Xbox easily win exclusives war this year.
Hades is on the Switch

Jigsaah

Gold Member

2021 PlayStation 5 Exclusive Games​

• Deathloop
  • Death Stranding: Director’s Cut
  • Destruction All-Stars
  • Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Intergrade
  • Ghostwire Tokyo
  • Horizon Forbidden West
  • Jett The Far Shore
  • Kena: Bridge of Spirits
  • Oddworld Soulstorm
  • Ratchet And Clank: Rift Apart
  • Returnal
  • Solar Ash
  • Stray

2021 Xbox Series X/S Exclusive Games​

• Adios
  • CrossfireX
  • Dead Static Drive
  • Echo Generation
  • Exo One
  • ExoMecha
  • Forza Horizon 5
  • Halo Infinite
  • Lake
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator
  • Sable
  • Scorn
  • Shredders
  • The Anacrusis
  • The Artful Escape
  • The Ascent
  • The Big Con
  • The Gunk
  • The Wild at Heart
  • Tunic
  • Twelve Minutes
  • Unexplored 2: The Wayfarer’s Legacy
  • Warhammer 40K: Darktide

source: https://www.denofgeek.com/games/ps5-vs-xbox-series-x-every-exclusive-game-2021/

PlayStation 5 vs. Xbox Series X: Who Has the Better 2021 Exclusives?​

Why did you include Nintendo in the poll but didn't list their games in the post?

In case you were wondering this Does, in fact, make you a terrible person.

Last edited:

Zannegan

And your point is? First tell me name of this thread? You see Switch in title anywhere?

Is it coming to PS this year or just Xbox only? If its on Xbox only then it counts as exclusive for this year when comparing to PS exclusives this year. :)
Nope, just in the poll.

arvfab

Banned
Hades also will be count to Xbox console exclusive list as it was pc only last year and no console had access to it last year. Its brand new for Xbox gamers this year.

Dude what are you talking about? Not even counting the already released Switch version, but Hades is coming out on PS, too. I can pre-order it right now on the PS Store.

Hades isn't on PlayStation?

WTF Hades milking exclusivity deals one at a time.

ANIMAL1975

WTF Xbox pc store? Its called Windows store not Xbox PC store lol.

It was on Windows store on PC via PC game pass and Steam only.

Xbox store is on Xbox consoles. Which people are using this year to buy/download Flight Sim on Series consoles. For Xbox its a new game as they never had access to it in 2020 on Xbox consoles.

Look bro. Just take an L and move on. You clearly got no clue about anything. Just making a fool out of yourself.
LOL:

Is it coming to PS this year or just Xbox only? If its on Xbox only then it counts as exclusive for this year when comparing to PS exclusives this year.

:)
Thread fool goty

This thread says way more about this forum than it says about whatever's happening in the console space. It basically has nothing to do with reality, we're neck deep into the bubble :messenger_beaming:
Hey Berny you got that right, but don't see you emoji laughing at revenants gems.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
I didn’t want to vote becuase there is so many unknowns and I’m waiting….but viewing those poll results….wow! Says a lot about the Gaf.

I mean if the vote is based on what is released up to today then ok, I get it But if the vote can’t be changed and horizon slips to next year and ms delivers their games then it’s a no brainer.

Last edited:

arvfab

Banned
Hades isn't on PlayStation?

WTF Hades milking exclusivity deals one at a time.

That selective reading....

Stuart360

This thread says way more about this forum than it says about whatever's happening in the console space. It basically has nothing to do with reality, we're neck deep into the bubble :messenger_beaming:
Lets be honest, these kind of threads are only useful to get an idea how many Xbox, Playstation, and Nintendo fans are regular users on this forum.
The actual games on the lists are irrelevant.

Last edited:

phil_t98

#SonyToo
Lets be honest, these kind of threads are only useful to get an idea how many Xbox, Playstation, and Nintendo fans are regular users on this forum.
The actual games on the lists are irrelevant.
We know its more PlayStation heavy than the others, PlayStation have sold more across the last couple of gens so of coarse it will be that way

Both lists look pretty bad tbh. Xbox has Halo and Forza, Playstation has... horizon? And that's even a maybe.

Nintendo has the best one with Metroid, SMT and a new OLED system, but overall, all three have a pretty shitty year.

Nintendo has the best one with Metroid, SMT and a new OLED system, but overall, all three have a pretty shitty year.

So you would take that OLED system over actual next gen systems?

Nintendo fans are easy to please. Next time they would increase battery by 200mah and call it Switch pro or something.

So you would take that OLED system over actual next gen systems?

Nintendo fans are easy to please. Next time they would increase battery by 200mah and call it Switch pro or something.
What's up with you fanboys trying to always shit on other people's excitement? Some people are genuinely happy with the OLED Switch news, who are you or any fanboy on this forum to tell them otherwise? I only have a Switch, not because I don't want the next gen systems, but because of how convenient it is. This console has followed me to the other side of the world because of how portable it is. Plus, it genuinely has good games you can't find on other systems. And no, I won't be buying the OLED Switch, but it does bring some excitement to the Switch line-up.

Let people enjoy what they enjoy. Did Nintendo kill your fucking cat or something? Aren't you happy with whatever console of choice you own?

Next time I buy something, I'll send you a PM for you to judge my purchasing choices.

Last edited:
What's up with you fanboys trying to always shit on other people's excitement? Some people are genuinely happy with the OLED Switch news, who are you or any fanboy on this forum to tell them otherwise? I only have a Switch, not because I don't want the next gen systems, but because of how convenient it is. This console has followed me to the other side of the world because of how portable it is. Plus, it genuinely has good games you can't find on other systems. And no, I won't be buying the OLED Switch, but it does bring some excitement to the Switch line-up.

Let people enjoy what they enjoy. Did Nintendo kill your fucking cat or something? Aren't you happy with whatever console of choice you own?

Next time I buy something, I'll send you a PM for you to judge my purchasing choices.

You only brought hardware in equation.

I will get switch OLED.

But wouldn't list it as "new hardware" in console wars list.

You only brought hardware in equation.

I will get switch OLED.

But wouldn't list it as "new hardware" in console wars list.
I'm just replying to a thread where we're talking about exclusives. I just threw the new hardware there because why not? It's something coming out from Nintendo that will help them boost game and hardware sales. And it's an exciting thing for people that were looking to get into Nintendo gaming. But you already knew that and you're just trying to throw a fight because of your dislike of Nintendo and its fans. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Just let people enjoy what they enjoy, it doesn't take away anything from you.

I see. You are playing list wars casually.

So, xbox wins this year. Cause it smells nice.

Why not?
List wars is a serious business.

If I only posted the hardware and no software, well you would have some kind of a point. But I didn't, because I clearly focused more on the games and just threw hardware in the middle because I felt like it. Nintendo doesn't win this year because of the hardware.

After smelling your Xbox, don't forget to kiss it goodnight. Make sure to also read some bed time stories.

kuncol02

Banned
Mechwarrior 5 is also XBox exclusive. That with MSFS and Forza makes XBox game list infinitely better than what PS has. Especially if Horizon 2 is really delayed to 2022.

JackMcGunns

• Adios
  • Dead Static Drive
  • Echo Generation
  • Exo One
  • ExoMecha
  • Lake
  • Sable
  • The Anacrusis
  • The Artful Escape
  • The Gunk
  • Unexplored 2: The Wayfarer’s Legacy
tenor.gif

anyway it's about quality not quantity, Returanl + Ratchet + Horizon > xbox list combined

I mean since you omitted Halo: Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, Scorn, MS Flight Simulator, etc.,

I could say that without Returnal, Ratchet, Horizon... PS5 has nothing either, but that's just as dumb

Oh and don't sleep on games like Exo One, you have to support these type of games the same way PS fans support games like Flower and Journey, in fact the game is considered to be a cross between the two.

Last edited:
With Horizon 2 in 2021 it would have been close, but with FH 5 + Halo it's clearly Microsoft. Nothing against Ratchet oder Returnal, but they are just nice to have games, no big hitters.

From the Xbox All Access main page:

How to upgrade​

Upgrade your Xbox One with Xbox All Access to Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S.

Pretty clear. You can upgrade Xbox One to Xbox Series S|X. That's it. So post some proof or don't post.
It doesn't say you can upgrade anything else, you already been caught not reading your link with users asking Xbox One specific questions give up.

You are on the same 24 month plan on XSS and XSX whether you upgrade or buy them with all access up front. You need serious help. You can't read, you make dumb assumptions, and you have mixed up Xbox One S and Series S at least 5 times now and quoted a user on a different site that did the same. Stop making yourself look as dumb as you actually are.

Topher

Gold Member
It doesn't say you can upgrade anything else, you already been caught not reading your link with users asking Xbox One specific questions give up.

No, it said that explicitly in the terms and conditions that I've pointed out repeatedly. Yes, the terms and conditions you incorrectly believe only applies to Xbox One owners.

"You may upgrade from Xbox One X, Xbox One S, and Xbox One S All-Digital Edition to the Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S consoles ONLY. "

There are no other terms and conditions. These are the terms and conditions for Xbox All Access. Period. You can accept this fact or not.

You are on the same 24 month plan on XSS and XSX whether you upgrade or buy them with all access up front.

You can keep throwing out petty insults, but I"m just going to delete them and stick to facts. That 24 month plan is not the same for XSS and XSX as they have different monthly payments. $25 for XSS and $35 for XSX. So how exactly do you explain to others that you can jump plans and not pay any more? And why doesn't Microsoft say anywhere that that is even an option? Why is it that only YOU have any knowledge about this option? Why can't YOU post a link showing where this option is laid out? Again.....you keep coming back saying I'm wrong and insulting me, but you have absolutely nothing backing you up.

Normally I would have just put you on ignore, but I think it is important that others understand that your posts are simply wrong. Would hate to think someone actually bought an Xbox Series S and somehow believed you when you said they would be able to upgrade to Xbox Series X "for free". How would that work anyway? You are going to walk into a retail store and hand them your XSS and they are going to give an XSX in return? Is that how you really think this is going to work? If not.....explain.

Last edited:
No, it said that explicitly in the terms and conditions that I've pointed out repeatedly.
The terms in conditions only addresses the question of Xbox One upgrades, it has nothing to do with the XSS or XSX.

You continue to keep trying on a losing issue. I dont know why you aren't able to use your brain properly. Again, you even linked to a question before made by someone about the XBOX ONE and the answer was basically the same as the terms.

The problem is your not intelligent enough to realize that the terms mentioning XBOX ONE HAS NOTHING to do with the series consoles. You can't get it through your head. Quit. It doesn't means you can't use All Access features on the series consoles.

You can even get All Access on the series consoles without a One console. I know crazy.

Please put me on ignore to show people you can't handle conversation and prove my point. Please, you are clearly not mentally fit for this.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
The terms in conditions only addresses the question of Xbox One upgrades, it has nothing to do with the XSS or XSX.

Let's cut to the chase. Show me the terms and conditions for upgrading from Xbox Series S to Xbox Series X.

Edit: Ah....well, guess we will never know.

Last edited:

BigLee74

If Halo & Forza Horizon 5 make this year, MS win it.

Halo alone will keep me busy for years, and that’s not even considering it’s campaign. These MP exclusives are why I’ve been in the MS ecosystem first and foremost over the past 10 years.

//DEVIL//

My Ideal answer would be my Xbox Series Super X. which is my PC. since It has the Xbox store ( lol at the idiot who said there is no Xbox store on PC )

But if PC doesn't count, then its Xbox this year and its not even funny. Halo and Forza alone destroy anything on PS5.

It was more like 70/30 towards Xbox if Horizon Fatty west wasn't delayed till 2022. but with that fat bitch out of the picture, then its 90/10 Towards Xbox. Only because Kena is amazing looking game that isn't coming to xbox first.

Last edited:

GametimeUK

Could go either way. Out of the games I'm super interested in it boils down to Ratchet / Returnal vs Forza / Halo. Honestly after playing both Returnal and Ratchet it looks like Forza could potentially just blow them both out of the water (despite me loving Ratchet and Clank). If Halo ends up being great then it's a wrap.

I think I may be team green on this one.

Top Bottom