How is that the only explanation?
* The podcasters may use storage expansions on Xbox
* The podcasters may play different games on Xbox than PS5 which may be smaller (usually they won't have the same games installed on both systems)
* The podcasters may use bc extensively on Xbox, which increases the number of installable games because of the small sizes of Xbox 360 games
* They might care more about some PS5 games, so there are more games that they want to keep installed, limiting the variable space
* They may play games different to your arbitrary sample
* They may care more about PlayStation than Xbox, so issues with PlayStation are more important to them
* They may be filthy console warriors who get excited when they can complain about the system they like less (in this case: Filthy console warriors siding with Xbox)
Ok those are all solid variables of what's possible, thanks.