• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 UI Will Be Shown Soon, Boasting “100% Overhaul” And “Very Different New Concepts”

I am interested in exactly two concepts:

- Blazingly fast and responsive
- Very simple and clean without a lot of ads and bloaty shit (like the horrendous Xbox One interface)

Hyped, let's do this!

jZaXcTe.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I just hope it’s simple and clean

Don’t junk it up with a bunch of social media shit and ads I don’t care about. PS3 XMB or the Switch UI are both great in those areas.

ManaByte

Gold Member
What is it with Sony and Nintendo dragging out the release of features people actually want, LOL.

Back in the PS3 days it was because Tokyo was 100% in charge of OS updates so even if the US wanted something their hands were tied until Tokyo decided to do it.

Jubenhimer

Back in the PS3 days it was because Tokyo was 100% in charge of OS updates so even if the US wanted something their hands were tied until Tokyo decided to do it.
But this was even a problem on the PS4 as well. The system didn't get an external storage device feature until mid-way through its life.

Top Bottom