• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Preorders Available On October 13th at 2 PM EST

Apeopleman

Retailer Antonline will have more PS5 bundles available for pre order tomorrow.

For my order, I was charged 10$ shipping, but 0$ tax.

https://www.antonline.com/Sony/Playstation_5 (link for when product goes live)

I am aware of antonline’s reviews; however that is from refurbished tech and long response and return times.

Many others are fearful of Antonline, so they will not be partaking in this chance to preorder. It’s a great chance if you missed your opportunity.

Last edited:
I never heard of them. I see they have been around for a while though. I'll pass the link to some friends that are still hoping to snag a PS5.

Smoke6

When they went up before I was skeptical and didn’t pull the trigger but now I will as cheapyD posted it too

Moses85

giphy.gif

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I’ve never heard that of this company and am not even gonna bother trying. It seems fishy to me and I have a hard time believing Sony would allocate units to this no name company.

Last edited:

iHaunter

Potentially on Amazon/Best Buy at 3 AM as well. We'll see. They just launched in Brazil tonight on Amazon. Different regions, but we'll see.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Antonline has crashed. The thirst is real!

Gamerguy84

Pass. I've been burned before with online shopping. It could be legit but not taking chances.

I'll still casually look but I'm not even wasting time anymore. Not going out of my way. It was, at least for me, next to impossible to get one anyway but were about to have Christmas shoppers join the fight soon.

Lack of availability, super hi demand, and especially Scalping has taken the fun out of this so I'm just going to wait this thing out.

Grinchy

Banned
It would have been cool if every retailer was able to do a lottery process. Everyone has a fair shot and it's not about how fast you can click checkout and type your info. And also bots wouldn't get them all.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Pass. I've been burned before with online shopping. It could be legit but not taking chances.

I'll still casually look but I'm not even wasting time anymore. Not going out of my way. It was, at least for me, next to impossible to get one anyway but were about to have Christmas shoppers join the fight soon.

Lack of availability, super hi demand, and especially Scalping has taken the fun out of this so I'm just going to wait this thing out.
The only way a regular human being ha a chance of obtaining one of these consoles before launch at this point is for a major retailer to have an UNANNOUNCED restock, and to be notified of it, and even then TO GET VERY LUCKY. An announced restock will instantly be destroyed by bots and resellers. It’s not even worth trying in those cases.

demigod

Fuck Antonline. I bought an HP laptop from them last year thru newegg. It wasn’t advertised as a max-q version. When I got it i checked the driver info and it said max-q. I asked for a refund and they charged me a restocking fee for their fuckup. It took me a week and newegg eventually gave me a full refund.

Apeopleman

Best way to have done the initial first wave would be for Sony to announce all consoles go live at a fixed time (3 PM Eastern for example) in every store physically. This way bots couldn‘t get a bunch and everyone will only get 1 console max.
makimg this all online only really screws over the average joes, the types strolling into GameStop clueless asking to preorder. Reminds me of the scene from American Psycho Lol

iHaunter

Retailer Antonline will have more PS5 bundles available for pre order tomorrow.

For my order, I was charged 10$ shipping, but 0$ tax.

https://www.antonline.com/Sony/Playstation_5 (link for when product goes live)

I am aware of antonline’s reviews; however that is from refurbished tech and long response and return times.

Many others are fearful of Antonline, so they will not be partaking in this chance to preorder. It’s a great chance if you missed your opportunity.

This site is a scam. They admitted that bots are a problem and that bots bought all the PS5s...lol. Sit was down for 15 minutes; how the hell can bots even buy anything?

RoboFu

One of the green rats
FYI

target has ps5 in stores but you have to order online line then go pick them up.

Top Bottom