• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Launch Day Games - Nov 12

Vawn

Banned
So now we know the actual games that will be on PS5 at launch this November 12.

- Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- Astro's Playroom
- Call of Duty Cold War
- Demon's Souls
- Destruction AllStars
- Godfall
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure(LittleBigPlanet)
- Spider-Man Miles Morales

- Watch Dogs Legion

Whats every one picking up on launch day? I'm going with Demon's Souls, Spider-Man, AC Valhalla and Sackboy. Ill check for reviews on Godfall.

Last edited:

Mossybrew

Where are you getting your info OP. Ubisoft's own website isn't even listing a specific date for PS5 Valhalla.

Mossybrew

Hmm, think gameinformer is making some assumptions there. Godfall's site also still just says "Holiday 2020"

- Demon's Souls

Whats every one picking up on launch day? I'm going with Demon's Souls, Spider-Man, AC Valhalla and Sackboy. Ill check for reviews on Godfall.

Where is the confirmation that DS and Spider-Man Morales will launch on Nov. 12th along with the PS5? Links?

Apocryphon

Demon's Souls, Black Ops, and Spiderman on Day 1.. but I'll probably play Astro first and then see what reviews are like for Sackboy. Cyberpunk releases the following week too so i'm hoping for proper 4K on PS5 at launch and will replay the game when the proper ne t-gen uodate hits next year.

Humdinger

Probably just Spidey: MM. I'll check out Astro's Playroom, too, but everyone gets that free.

I like the look of Immortals, too, so I'll play that on PS5 (12/3).

Last edited:

- Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- Astro's Playroom
- Call of Duty Cold War
- Demon's Souls
- Destruction AllStars
- Godfall

- Watch Dogs Legion

What about Dirt 5??

SantaC

Demons look great. But so far there is no new content. I wont buy a ps5 just for better graphics alone.

Aidah

I'm buying for Demon's Souls, but since I'm buying I'll probably pick up Destruction AllStars, Sackboy and Spider-Man, if they look fun enough. I'll also replay Bloodborne if they enhance that mother fucker.

Last edited:

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
Weird, I thought Ratchet & Clank would be in there. Demon's Souls is the only game I'll spend $70 on. Miles Morales better be a huge game for that price.

Last edited:
Demon Souls, then Sackboy.....................then Miles......................................then Cyberpunk.............then Godfall.

Vawn

Banned
Demon Souls, then Sackboy.....................then Miles......................................then Cyberpunk.............then Godfall.

I hear Cyberpunk isn't getting a fully next-gen version until early next year? If so, I'll get it then. Demon's Souls, Spider-Man and a few others will have be busy anyway and Cyberpunk will take a while to complete.

I hear Cyberpunk isn't getting a fully next-gen version until early next year? If so, I'll get it then. Demon's Souls, Spider-Man and a few others will have be busy anyway and Cyberpunk will take a while to complete.

Really... interesting. May have to push it out too then. Get it cheaper. God knows these $70 prices are an aberration.

Vroadstar

Demon Souls and Spiderman, and probably GodFall depends on what remains of the budget as I want that sweet PS5 headphone and an additional controller

Elcid

Banned
- Demon's Souls
- Destruction AllStars
Astrobot is loaded on the console. I'm picking up these 4, a headset, a charging station, a remote, and a second controller.

Top Bottom