• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Exclusive Returnal Graphics Analysis - A Visual Showcase For Sony's New Console

Jon Neu

Banned
Nah, we are taking about it because Housemarque has never made a terrible game yet.

Yeah, sure is because of that.

Just like Godfall.

OK so short hair is some lesbian political agenda and not something practical for someone who has to get in and out of a spacesuit every day.

If we brought practicality and common sense to videogames, then you wouldn't have any female protagonist in any game involving physical tasks. Men are much better at it, therefore they are more practical.

This is not a documentary, that character has been designed by people with a political agenda.

PGC Digital: How to have a more diverse narrative | PC Games Insider

"The protagonist can be the main draw of a game, using a new kind of hero or heroine can give your title a unique feel. Minorities are underrepresented – consider gender, body type, queer, disabled and neuroatypical characters when creating the protagonist. Perhaps have more diversity in the NPC cast too."

DXxao2BW4AAZGY4

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
tbh i thought it looked woefully generic not on my radar in the slightest and whats with the photo of some gamer nerds on the previous post??

Kokoloko85

The game looks mediocre in literally all it's aspects, including graphics.

I guess we are pretty desperate for next gen games, but this isn't one. The Gears 5 DLC looks miles better.

So I guess that for you, having good characters isn't important, therefore it shouldn't be imporant to everybody else.

Housemarque is normally pretty good when it comes to fun gameplay loops.
Its probably alot more fun than gears 5 lol

Jon Neu

Banned
You're obsessed bro, get over it.

Dude, you were in an Xbox bashing thread throwing shade at MS the last time I saw you. I don't think you're the right person to call other people's obsessions.

Why do you bother spending time in threads to bash shit you're not interested in?

I haven't bashed the game at all.

But the surreal notion that this game is deemed as a "visual showcase" forced me to enter the thread. Just because you know, I like to talk about videogames and such a big and obviously wrong claim, caught my attention.

Can I defy that claim or is that not allowed?

You are part of the problem you claim to see at every turn.

Well, you're the one bringing that up.

But I thought the problem were the extreme over representation of Sony fanboys populating literally every thread and being extremely aggressive in order to establish their narratives by sheer force of dogpilling, mass reporting, assasinating characters and all.

Right now, the forum is really close to become a big Sony fans circle-jerk. I guess most of you are okay with it, personally I'm not.

Sorry for being that much of an inconvenience to you, though.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dude, you were in an Xbox bashing thread throwing shade at MS the last time I saw you. I don't think you're the right person to call other people's obsessions.

I haven't bashed the game at all.

But the surreal notion that this game is deemed as a "visual showcase" forced me to enter the thread. Just because you know, I like to talk about videogames and such a big and obviously wrong claim, caught my attention.

Can I defy that claim or is that not allowed?

Well, you're the one bringing that up.

But I thought the problem were the extreme over representation of Sony fanboys populating literally every thread and being extremely aggressive in order to establish their narratives by sheer force of dogpilling, mass reporting, assasinating characters and all.

Right now, the forum is really close to become a big Sony fans circle-jerk. I guess most of you are okay with it, personally I'm not.

Sorry for being that much of an inconvenience to you, though.
You. Are. Obsessed.

No! You are! No You!

NO YOU!

Sigh.

Once again, "Nah, we are taking about it because Housemarque has never made a terrible game yet."

Keep jumping through them hoops.

There, I boiled what this back and forth will be in on post.

Last edited:

Jon Neu

Banned
Once again, "Nah, we are taking about it because Housemarque has never made a terrible game yet."

If you think the fact that this being a Sony exclusive isn't what makes people talk that much about it, then I guess you are even more oblivious to your own bias than I thought.

The fact that you are so obsessed of claiming otherwise, it's already a good indicator in itself.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
If you think the fact that this being a Sony exclusive isn't what makes people talk that much about it, then I guess you are even more oblivious to your own bias than I thought.

The fact that you are so obsessed of claiming otherwise, it's already a good indicator in itself.
Who the fuck cares if it is?

Obsessed at what people think, oh noes! People are excited over an exclusive from a developer with a known gameplay pedigree within that platform of games.

So horrible!

Sassy Drama Queen GIF

Last edited:

Jon Neu

Banned
Who the fuck cares if it is?

There's some dude called DeepEnigma DeepEnigma that cares a lot, apparently. He was stuck with that thing really hard for some reason, but seems he now has moved the goalposts while accepting the first premise -finally!- but in a way that doesn't seem like it so he can save some face.

Is that guy that tries so hard to pretend that he doesn't have an obvious Sony bias and he's actually a certified freethinker™, despite most of his posts being gifs, reactions and comments against Xbox users.

I know, right?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
There's some dude called DeepEnigma DeepEnigma that cares a lot, apparently. He was stuck with that thing really hard for some reason, but seems he now has moved the goalposts while accepting the first premise -finally!- but in a way that doesn't seem like it so he can save some face.

Is that guy that tries so hard to pretend that he doesn't have an obvious Sony bias and he's actually a certified freethinker™, despite most of his posts being gifs, reactions and comments against Xbox users.

I know, right?
Still going?

I never claimed not to carry biases, we all do. What's your excuse?

Episode 1 Eating GIF by UFC

Last edited:

Umbral

Neuroatypical. I love these euphemisms people fabricate now.

You’re still saying the same shit, idiot.

MrS

Banned
You fools haven't put Jon Neu on ignore yet? C'mon lads.

Game is going to be superb, like all HMQ games.

Top Bottom