• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 custom FACEPLATES are FINALLY here

brap

Banned
Boring as hell. Wake me up when I can get a boob weed one or something that isn't plain.
ekiccoI.jpg

Last edited:

Moogle11

Banned
Looks good but I've grown to like the black/white two tone.
I wouldn't say I've grown to like it, but I got used to it and doubt I'll spend any money or time to customize. Helps that I stuck it where I had my PSVR headset on a stand before so I was already used to having some white there in an otherwise nearly all black set up (Orbi router is also white, everything else is black components on/in a black TV stand).

I wouldn't say I've grown to like it, but I got used to it and doubt I'll spend any money or time to customize. Helps that I stuck it where I had my PSVR headset on a stand before so I was already used to having some white there in an otherwise nearly all black set up (Orbi router is also white, everything else is black components on/in a black TV stand).
Good contrast. I don't mind it cause I have ebony black flooring, white everything else. Kinda tailor made for me if I think about it honestly.

FrankWza

Looks good but I've grown to like the black/white two tone.
It’s not enough of a bother to me. I thought it would be but it isn’t. And mine is out on full display and horizontal. I would get matte black for $9.99 or $14.99 but you know the official Sony faceplates will be $49.99. The PS4 ones were like $24.99 and this is 4 times the material

It’s not enough of a bother to me. I thought it would be but it isn’t. And mine is out on full display and horizontal. I would get matte black for $9.99 or $14.99 but you know the official Sony faceplates will be $49.99. The PS4 ones were like $24.99 and this is 4 times the material
Sony's gonna angle for that premium charge for sure (whether warranted or not). If I were looking to change the plates I would just keep that site bookmarked for future reference and not jump the gun now. Wait for other sellers to come out with their designs, different materials etc and then perhaps make a decision.

Last edited:
What a RIP Off.
38€+shipping costs. You can get the same plates If you order from eBay or AliExpress for nearly 20€ with free shipping.

I have the same plate like the guy in the video.

Sony can do jack shit about the plates.
Ebay and AliExpress are full of retailers selling them.

Top Bottom