• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 Gets Firmware Update 4.90

Kdad

Get WKCII, it's relatively cheap on ebay, I got a CIB for $15 the other week. WKCII has a remastered version of WKC on it, faster battles and improved graphics, other tweaks too.

It's really not a terrible game, just one of those IPs that didn't catch on. Definitely not a classic but it's a chill game that plays and looks fine.
Mines still sealed...great idea on getting 2

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I wish Sony would include the ability to play PSX games with all their consoles. It would be such an awesome nod to their origins and they could still release the same games on PSN. So dumb that they stopped doing that after the PS3.

I'm a little miffed about it, too, given how uniform the PS5 and PS4 were. I have like over a dozen purchased PSX games from the PS3 PSN, and like...come on sonybruhs.

There‘s probably just one guy sitting in a cubicle in the basement who‘s still on detention for releasing the code that led to the big PSN outage back in 2011 who still has to pay for his mistakes and he‘s releasing all the updates till death does his sorry ass and Sony‘s HQ apart. Poor fella.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
There‘s probably just one guy sitting in a cubicle in the basement who‘s still on detention for releasing the code that led to the big PSN outage back in 2011 who still has to pay for his mistakes and he‘s releasing all the updates till death does his sorry ass and Sony‘s HQ apart. Poor fella.

Guy responsible for the APOCALYPS3 in 2053, coming off the runaway success of the PS7: Alright, guys, we'll be dropping the most stable of fucking stability updates for the PS3 next Tuesday!

Top Bottom