• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ps Plus Premium Wishlists

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
They should do Pepsiman, LSD, and some other well known Japanese imports.

I wish they’d get all of Capcom’s PS1 fighting games on there.

What I see are things I already own and have played for years now. I wonder how much influence the guy Sony hired as their games preservation has on this. Their current selection feels like an echo of what they did with their mini PS1. I bet we get something like Ridge Racer or Coolboarders next.

TheDarkPhantom

Gold Member
Already posted in other threads but I'll do it again, expanded my list. To be clear, I want these PS1 classics with trophy support:

Vagrant Story
Xenogears
Vandal Hearts
Blood Omen
Tomba
Einhander
Parasite Eve
Pandemonium
Alundra
Lunar SSS
Suikoden I & II
Silent Hill
FF Tactics
MGS
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Dino Crisis
Legend of Dragoon

Last edited:

Crayon

I'm super skeptical of the premium additions. The initial list is good in a way, but I expected there to be more and I want to see consistent additions. They have a huge, huge catalog to get into there.

What I would want on there? Idk. Put Vandasl Hearts and Jet Moto. Disruptor. R-Type Delta. Einhander, Tobal, in the hunt, Ace Combat. GT2, Warhawk.

Oh I know! Get all the us launch games on there! There's some bullshit but this is partly about nostalgia so it would be cool to see them all lined up again. Kileak and Philosoma lol. I can't beleive I can remember this shit. Oh and put those two demo discs up!

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Megaman Legends 1 & 2
The Misadventures of Tron Bonne
Tail Concerto
Hogs of War

Any of those 5 would make me upgrade from extra.

Last edited:
Legend of Legaia
Legend of Dragoon
Wild Arms 2
Vagrant Story
Metal Gear Solid
Xenogears
Final Fantasy Tactics
Burnout3: Takedown
SSX Tricky
Dissidia 012: Duodecim
Grand Theft Auto Stories

To start with. That’s all I can name off the top of my head.

The Fuzz damn you!

Gold Member
Already posted in other threads but I'll do it again, expanded my list. To be clear, I want these PS1 classics with trophy support:

Vagrant Story
Xenogears
Vandal Hearts
Blood Omen
Tomba
Einhander
Parasite Eve
Pandemonium
Alundra
Lunar SSS
Suikoden I & II
Silent Hill
FF Tactics
MGS
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Dino Crisis
Legend of Dragoon
This, but add Devil Dice and Micro Machines v3.

-God of War 1/2
-Infamous
-Ratchet pre 2016
V8LqcLh.jpg
pS27ep3.jpg
FiHnu03.jpg

Motor Storm
Red Dead Redenption
RJKVOAB.jpg
AM7Ia3V.jpg

I was shocked once I found out God of War 1/2 were not available on PS+ Deluxe, makes no sense to me. Their selection so far for their retro library has been massive lacking in every way, very low effort.

What I personally would want from Sony is for them to really make an effort to remaster some of the games stuck on PS3.

theHFIC

All of the EA Sports BIG games especially NBA Street Volume 2, SSX, Sled Storm, and the Def Jam fighters.

I know all of them are a licensing nightmare between the names attached and the music, but I can dream right?

NewYork214

Ps3:
Resistance 1 and 2
Folklore
Killzone 2
Warhawk (not gonna happen)

Ps2:
Can't think of anything at the moment.

PS1:
fighting force
Dino crisis
Croc
Megaman legends
Rest of the final fantasy games
Legend of dragoon

Last edited:

Camreezie

I just checked again, so Ratchet and Motorstorm games are there in europe. But no god of war 1 and 2 or Infamous games wtf Sony

Last edited:

jm89

MGS 1/2/3/4
Legend of the dragoon
Colony wars vengeance
Tekken 3/4/5/6
Dino Crisis
Street fighter alpha series
Gran turismo series

Last edited:

Gojiira

Resident Evil 2+3
Dino Crisis 1+2
Onimusha 1-4
Metal Gear Solid 1-3
Metal Gear Ac!d (Great games, fight me)
Parasite Eve 1+2+3rd Birthday
Final Fantasy Tactics
Ring of Red
Timesplitters 2+3
Silent Hill 1-4

I think some of these will definitely come sooner or later, but I doubt Ac!d or Ring of Red will. Ac!d especially is sooooo underrated, its really unique even amongst card based games.

Vagrant Story
Xenogears
Vandal Hearts
Blood Omen
Tomba
Einhander
Parasite Eve
Pandemonium
Alundra
Lunar SSS
Suikoden I & II
Silent Hill
FF Tactics
MGS
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Dino Crisis
Legend of Dragoon
That is a fine selection!

solidus12

PS1:
  • Silent Hill
  • Metal Gear Solid and Metal Gear Solid VR missions
  • Soul Reaver
  • Tomba
  • Star Wars Episode I the Phantom Menace
  • Tomb Raider
  • Tekken 3
PS2:
  • The Gataway
  • Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance (with the Skateboard mission)
  • Metal Gear Solid 3 subsistence (with the Ape Escape mini game and Snake's nightmare)
  • Haunting Grounds
  • Forbidden Siren 2
  • Silent Hill 2
  • Silent Hill 3
  • Silent Hill 4
  • All the PS2 Ratchet and clank games
  • Deagon Quest 11
  • Tekken Tag Tournament
  • Tekken 5
  • GT 4
  • Obscure
  • Hitman trilogy
  • Max Payne 2
  • Shinobi
  • Burnout 3 Takedown
  • Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2
PSP:

• Silent Hill: Origins
  • Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII
  • Metal Gear Solid Portable OPS
  • God of War Chains of Olympus
  • God of War Ghost of Sparta
  • GTA Liberty City Stories
  • Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow
  • Assassin's Creed Bloodline
  • Tekken Dark Resurection
  • Daxter
  • Secret Agent Clank
  • Ratchet & Clank Size Matters

Last edited:

bootaski

final fantasy tactics
blood omen legacy of kain
legacy of kain soul reaver

summoner
summoner 2

heavenly sword

god of war chains of olympus
god of war ghost of sparta

and trophy support for all of them. Heavenly sword, chains of olympus and ghost of sparta were on psnow, but aren't on ps premium currently.

Vol5

Whatever I currently own on PS3 as classics. Vagrant Story, Resident Evil, FFVII, etc. They are coming right? I've got a couple of PS2 games as well. One of the reasons I went Premium was to bring that catalogue forward to PS5.

They would never do it, but GT3 or 4 would be incredible. Metal Gear Collection. Wouldn't mind some games that never appeared in PAL territories. Sky Gunner / Front Mission 4 would be great.

I'm only interested in PS1 / PS2 being honest. PS3 streaming is pretty dire from what I've used of it. What a shame they can't get a decent emulator working.

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
Here in Brazim we dont even have psnow thats y we here are missing a lot of games
we never had PSNow before either and I was very surprised to see this a full premium with streaming at launch. I don't follow my local games meda maybe it was announced they're expanding territories...
Well now looks like it is NOT the full Premium, but some kinda Euro slim version. Paid in Euro prices. Thanks Jimbo.

WAIT what the fuck??? All the games I mentioned ARE THERE, just don't show up in the games catalog while browsing. But if I search their names I can find and play them. skit_data skit_data check it out

Last edited:
Whatever I currently own on PS3 as classics. Vagrant Story, Resident Evil, FFVII, etc. They are coming right?
Two out of three are there right now.

RYxtf09.jpg

2xntPQS.jpg

There's a lot of people asking for stuff already on the service. I think Sony needs to advertise better.

Last edited:
MGS 1-3, PW and Portable Ops, but the originals not the PS3 collection since streaming is crappy.

Devil Dice
Die Hard Trilogy
Scarface The World is Yours
GTA Vice City Stories
NFS Underground 1 and 2

Last edited:
There's a lot of people asking for stuff already on the service. I think Sony needs to advertise better.
Or fix the lists in the stores of some countries. Not only are they horribly organized, some games in some categories, some not, some only findable via normal store, outside that ps plus app, some only via mobile app. PC App games are nowhere advertised. Premium and some Extra, which ones is a surprise? I guess you have to browse the app to see what you get. RE4-6 isn't selectable for me anywhere. I just get a buy option. The other REs are there though. Also missing Enslaved, Spelunker, Xblaze. 6 missing of only some dozen I checked/searched. How many of the supposed 700+ are actually there? Evil Genius and Project Cars2&3 disappeared from the PlayStation website list, some days after launch. Which is at least some reaction.

Incompatible saves on top of that. Just tried motorstorm which I got from "old" ps+ and tried to load its save into the stream version. Nope. It's a "different" game, a first party title, two versions, both from ps+, same region, same language, practically same HW.

The service relaunched weeks ago and it's great value but a mess.

Or fix the lists in the stores of some countries.
Yeah, the UI needs tweaking.

I was looking through classics and was disappointed not to see all the Final Fantasy games. Later, I realized they are there, but are listed only under the PS4 games, since technically they are the PS4 ports.

Top Bottom