• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus Games May 22: FIFA 22 (PS5 & PS4), Tribes of Midgard (PS5 & PS4) & Curse of the Dead Gods (PS4)

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
Last January we got Control Remastered and Concrete Genie on that same month. Even Destruction All-Stars was something i tried and kinda liked it fora free game.
It was the first time i spent an entire month with 3 PS Plus entries. Good times.

I really like Control, but had played and finished it a year or so before on PC. Those other two are exactly the kind of indie style games I don't really like to waste time on.

Last edited:

nikos

Skipped FIFA 22 since it didn't get current gen upgrades on PC, so I'll definitely take that.

Have Tribes of Midgard on Steam. Haven't played since around the time it was released, but it was fun.

Have Curse of the Dead Gods on Game Pass. Tried it once and remember it being fun.

Last edited:
well, isn't this the fourt month in a row of gaas/rogue like/multiplayer games (of already dead games)? I'm not expecting AAA games every month like most of the users but the last 4 months were a huge disappointment. I haven't even added those games to the library.

Vognerful

Pathetic?

Premier League Football GIF by BT Sport

Clearly he believes last match never happened.

yurinka

FIFA? This is going to be popular month in many countries.

I think I never bought a FIFA game, and the last ones I got were pirated FIFA 98 and FIFA 2002 plus some demos of newer ones. But will play this one. The other two games are a big meh for me but just saw a Curse of the Dead Gods gameplay video and seems a bit interesting.

Last edited:

A.Romero

I'm going to try FIFA 22. I wasn't planning to get it even for cheap because there is no feature parity with PC which is BS. For free, though...

I always wonder what people expect from this service. What games could have been good to get that are reasonable?

Aenima

I'll take that Fifa 22. I usually buy 1 fifa game per generation, this will be it.
Other games look interesting.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Tell me you haven't bought a new FIFA game since 2013 without telling me 😂

Haha! No I bought 16 and 17. Afterwards I just didn't feel like buying FIFA in general, and I think real life is faster than FIFA. They feel like playing on mud with a ball filled with helium. I grew up liking Winning Eleven, AKA Goal Storm AKA PES AKA eFootball now. But overall I think all of them are just shit now. All my real life friends only Play FIFA and PES though, and I used to torture them when I was a pro and into it.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Haha! No I bought 16 and 17. Afterwards I just didn't feel like buying FIFA in general, and I think real life is faster than FIFA. They feel like playing on mud with a ball filled with helium. I grew up liking Winning Eleven, AKA Goal Storm AKA PES AKA eFootball now. But overall I think all of them are just shit now. All my real life friends only Play FIFA and PES though, and I used to torture them when I was a pro and into it.
Pro Evolution 5 was the pinnacle for me. I was a dog with West Midlands City and grinded out results with Heskey and Clinton Morrisson leading the charge. I once saw a lad in Dublin wearing a Man United jersey with vom Mistelroum on the back.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
The latests FIFA for free, and so far of the release of the new one?

That's going to be HUGE in some countries. Too bad I don't like football... And that I'm not currently suscribed to ps+. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Sports games are not my thing, but hope it hits right for those into it.

Tribes of Midgard looked interesting till I watched a review with the impression it's best done as co-op, sadly also not really what I'm looking for.

Curse of the Dead Gods though, sounds like a mix of Hades and Dead Cells? Looks super fun.

Neolombax

Pretty good. Can't say I'm a huge fan of FIFA, but I certainly am interested in Midgard and Curse of the Dead Gods.

Withnail

I had Curse of the Dead Gods on my wishlist, sweet.

I don't care about football but anybody can see that FIFA22 is a big get for the service.

Dr.Morris79

Considering my son is poncing off my PS+ and his mates only have Fifa 19 or 20, I guess they all get to play 22 together now

Yay, more loud talking through headsets.

I'm just glad he still gets out for a proper kick around and isnt a true vegetable, yet.

skit_data

I’ve never ever owned the current years FIFA before. Coming to think of it I’ve never owned FIFA before either.

iorek21

So sad that this year’s World Cup is in December and not in June, it would be dope to get that sweet WC mode in FIFA 22.

Top Bottom