• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Now's New Games (Borderlands 3 and Avengers) Are PS4 Only, No PS5 Upgrade Path

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Wow.

Open up the wallet Sony. PS division making record profits for years. Paying extra $ for next gen versions for PS5 gamers cant be that much.
Didn't they give away R&C and bunch of other games?

NEbeast

damn Sony PS feels so much more stingy as they continue to do well.

GP seems more thought out, disappointing with how sony is handling the transition from ps4/5.

its like either sony infra sucks or jimbo is uncertain where the cut offs he wants to be...:messenger_fearful:
Stop, jim Ryan isn't making all these decisions. The Jim Rydn hate from team green is deluded, stop embarrassing yourself.

replicant-

Stop, jim Ryan isn't making all these decisions. The Jim Rydn hate from team green is deluded, stop embarrassing yourself.

Agreed, but Jim ultimately has overall responciblity in what PlayStation delivers - others are accountable for specific business areas.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
For the reasons I just explained. They'd have to manage multiple download target locations on PS5, and the PS5 upgraded versions are essentially different titles.

I wonder how many of you guys catastrophizing about this actually subscribe to PSNow and have a PS5. Not many I'd wager.
Why would I subscribe as a ps5 owner when they aren't taking advantage of the hardware I purchased?

Has it been double checked? My borderlands 3 just update itself last night and I downloaded it off ps now a few days ago.

I had the same I think it was a general bug fix / update. I can’t see any difference is res. I’m playing in performance mode on PS5 and it seems 1080p / 60fps - still a fun jaunt though but would be nice to have 4K also as the art style can make things a little messy at 1080p imo

Top Bottom