• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Now version of GTA 3: The Definitive Edition is stream only, no option to download

dotnotbot

malcom tucker GIF

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
lol first the penny pinching with the $10 next gen upgrades then a bastardized version of Godfall and now this. Just pay up. They are making more money than ever.

Trogdor1123

I’m sure that adding a streaming option to a game that has a lot of issues won’t cause any additional issues at all!

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Oh Come On Jim Carrey GIF

Has to be a temp thing!? HAS TO BE!?

I am guessing the DL option/version will hit sooner than later. It just rolled out today yes?

Last edited:

RAIDEN1

.....And the award to the most strangest publisher of the year goes to...............(drum roll..) Rockstar! For GTA Definitive Edition! Just what were they smoking?

leo-j

Lmao they probably did this so you don’t get the ps5 version. They aren’t budging on adding ps5 games to ps now. I’m very disappointed .

Lupin25

i was going to subscribe for this (and ps3 games)... now.... ehhh

You can’t download PS3 games either, tho.

To all PSNow subscribers:
Merry Christmas Reaction GIF by Macy's's

Don’t forget to play GTA 3 before end of January when it gets removed from the service :messenger_tears_of_joy:

The trilogy is trash. Whoever’s subs for this saves money and they’ll probably quit playing within hours, anyway.

With that said, January is more than enough time.

Top Bottom