• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ Games for November (Kingdoms of Amalur, knockout city)

theHFIC

Looking forward to trying Saints and Sinners since the cool weather in my area means I can play VR again with as much forehead sweat steamin’ up my screens.

My usual multiplayer party group is still knee deep in PGA 2K21 but hopefully we can try Knockout City. We have been fans of a lot of the multiplayer only releases.

Last edited:

trikster40

Ugh, I played through Amalur on PS3 about 6 months ago while going through my backlog. Not going through that game again. Sexy Brutale was much better game.

Looking forward to Walking Dead!

Bankai

* The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners (PS VR)
* Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning (PS4)

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

What will the other free PSVR titles be this month?

I've been playing A Plague's Tale on the PS5.

I will never drag Sony another month without trying out all the PSPlus games they offer cause i'm loving the game i just mentioned.

enemies are dumb as fuck, like holy shit...but the soundtrack, the setting...everything else is perfect so far.

Judging by most comments here Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is the one to try, right?

I had fond memories of playing through Amalur on the 360 and was pleased when they announced the remaster. The game has....not aged very well in my opinion.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Walking Dead VR. Sweet, would have preferred an October PS Plus for Halloween but I'll still play it in November

Thaedolus

Gold Member
That reminds me I still need to play TWD on my Index, I got it on sale and forgot about it.

I’ve heard Kingdoms of Amular is a hidden gem too so that’ll be nice to give a shot

engstra

Looks like a really good month! I picked up Walking Dead earlier this year on sale but never got around to playing it so that's a bit annoying

manfestival

It is an ok month. Played and beat Amalur a while back. Knockout city has... appeal. Walking Dead Saints and sinners is fun. I played it on my roommate's occulus.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Saints and Sinners is awesome. Easily one of the best VR games out there.

Played Amalur years ago on 360, but might give it another playthrough. Knockout City is actually a lot more fun than I expected.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
I have a Amalur on PC so it's nice to be able to pick this up in my PS5 without being charged twice... might feel more inclined to play sat back in the sofa.

crozier

No games for me but I’m happy for those who get to play Kingdoms of Amalur. It really is a great game and got a PS5 patch not too long ago.

jaysius

Banned
Life support hope from EA with Knockout City, it's a meh game with some interesting gimmicks. I'd much rather play a shooter though.

Wonko_C

Yessss Saints and Sinners is HUGE news. Top 3 best-ranked VR game IMO.

Also hugely disappointed it's only going to be 3 games, one for each month and that's it. I though it was going to be 3 games every month from now on.

Last edited:

Calverz

* The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners (PS VR)
* Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning (PS4)

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

What will the other free PSVR titles be this month?
michael jordan laughing GIF

Top Bottom