• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ Games for January 2022 have leaked

TheAssist

Not a bad month at all. Haven't played Strikers yet so....cool.
Played in on release. Its really good. Actually like the combat much more than the actual Persona games. It has much less grind which means the story flows a bot better. Actually despite the game "only" being around 40 to 50 hours I dont think the game suffers from that. The othter 50 hours in the original P5 were mostly grinding in randomly generated dungeons anyway.

Deep rock seems to be getting almost nothing but a lot of love and praise, but fuck does it look boring. I’ll give it a try, hopefully it’s good.

Don’t you love a moment when game you haven’t heard of before like this Deep Space 🪨 or whatever it is called suddenly falls in your lap and you find out everyone who played it is praising it to death. Really feel good moment.

Mr Hyde

Nothing but a pile of dung heap. PS Plus have been pretty fucking bad the last couple of months. Glad I'm not paying full price for it.

G-Bus

Banned
Very much looking forward to DRG. Dirt 5 I'll give it a go as well. Just beat wreckfest and need another racer.

No interest in persona.

Good month imo.

Roxkis_ii

Man, I've been wondering about the Dirt franchise. I remember loving the rally racing in GT a-spec back in the ps2 days. I look forward to checking it out.

Camreezie

Best month for a while. Dont know about deep rock but the other two are good gets for plus as I'd have never paid to give them a shot

Persona 5 Strikers is such a fun game. It is a sequel to Persona 5 (not Royal) so you really should've played that before Strikers cause you will feel lost.

If you like Persona 5 then Strikers is an absolute must. Gameplay is different; combat is hack and slash instead of turn based. no confidants or social stats. Story is really good though. if you enjoyed the characters then you get more time with them for one more adventure.
as someone who isnt a fan of turn based but enjoys dmc type gameplay, is this worth a try?

this is disgusting, release ps plus basic tier, online play 15 dollars a year, your "free" games are rage inducing.
I didn't realise Sony were forcing you to play every single PS+ game. That does sound pretty bad. I'm glad you had time to post about it on here though. We can send help if you give us an idea of where you live, the Microsoft green rats will be on the way to save you

ecentre

Ohh this is good, but if you know it is you have already played it and then it is a bad ps+ month. Nobody wins ever. Merry Xmas

Flutta

Banned
My PS+ sub ends in dec, good riddance.
Im Out GIF by ADWEEK

Top Bottom