• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ Games for August revealed

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
FegD.gif

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
I don't care about the indie game, but I haven't played MW2 Remastered and I was definitely interested in buying it at some point. So a decent month.

Nymphae

Banned
Cool, I'll check out CoD probably, just bought the new one yesterday though. Literally took all fucking night to install, trying tonight lol.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
MW2 campaign was a step down from CoD4 campaign, much like World at War's boring Pacific levels were a step down from CoD's earlier world war 2 entries. Its an infantile, childish depiction of warfare that got totally Michael Bay'd and set the tone for what the series would be for the next decade. Plus it ends on a Halo 2 style cliffhanger which is always annoying.

That being said, the 2 or 3 levels where you fight Russians invading America wolverines-style is some of the best spectacle you'll play even in 2020. There's literally a level where you fight in front of the White House, trying to take it back from the Russians trench by trench, room by room. There's the Burger Town siege too, which people have meme'd to death but honestly was a fun level. And the Hans Zimmer score? Incredible.

Hairsplash

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

well at least the guy on the cover of the COD game is wearing a MASK Lol #shouldbedone,for now lol

BTW, I bought that game a year ago!... why does Sony offer games that I have already purchased?... when will Sony “give-way” HZD? lol, cause I bought that at release...

Fall Guys looks fun so why not give it a try. Rocket League started just like this and look at it now. And that CoD is firmly engraved in my memory, no need for replay. It seems every other month another CoD comes to Plus 😆

I feel relieved by not buying MW2 remastered. It was the last COD I really played, so I have fond memories of it.

Now, for Fall Guys. I saw it a while ago and looked interesting but I'd never buy it, so that's a plus for me.

manfestival

I was actually really interested in getting Fall Guys for PC! This is super awesome news. The CODMW2 campaign on the other hand is super disappointing. I will dl and play it for sure though

Isn't Fall Guys not even out yet?
It's not, i think it was in beta! I am so PUMPED about this game and I don't even know why :messenger_tears_of_joy: It looks like a ton of fun and such a good time! I was willing to pay for that game... but it's free on PS+ that's even better! If it's as good as it's looking, I'll definitely dropping some $ if they have cosmetics, just to the dev's some money :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:
Top Bottom