• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ Games for August revealed

TexMex

I bought MW2R at launch and was really surprised at how fun that campaign still is. Holds up really well.

Bryank75

Banned
Great month for me... loved MW2 back in the day. I was actually in Rio at the time it launched, so the Favela levels really hit.

GenericUser

Another shitty month, as usual. Why do I pay for this shit? Oh right, I remember, because I cannot play online if it don't. Microsoft, make gold free and show sony how it's done.

CD'S BAR

fuck yeah another cod. Been enjoying the single player on WW2 and Modern Warfare remastered from past few months.

brap

Banned
Oh boy a campaign from a fucking decade old game and some indie garbage. You spoil us Sony.

COD WW2 was bollocks, something about it was just extremely not fun. I don't dislike the era.

I'll gladly play MW2 again though, was thinking about buying it to platinum it but there was one trophy putting me off but for free I am excited.

MW2 is available to get right now btw, no need to wait till August :messenger_clapping:

Downloading as we speak.

11 GB to start play. 46 GB overall.

Last edited:
Well, I played like 6 rounds of Fall Guys.

The fun of it wears off pretty fast for me. I'm probably almost done with it. The controls are just so bad that it's not that fun for me. I get that they're supposed to be bad, but it's not really enjoyable physics for me, just cumbersom platforming with a blob that barely can move.

The worst game I played so far was the soccer game where you have to keep balls in your part of the colored court when the timer runs out. No matter what I did, I don't think I ever once managed to bounce a single ball anywhere I wanted. I tried jumping into them, diving into them, grabbing them, over and over. They just basically randomly bounce around and it barely seems to matter that I'm even there. Wasn't that fun.

The game where you run through the walls wasn't that fun for me, despite being based off the hilarious MXC. You basically just hang back 1 ft. and watch people go through in front of you and then you wind up ahead of them every time without ever having to even guess.

The OST is a total Splatoon ripoff too, which is a form of flattery I suppose. But they lose a point for unoriginality on that front.

Top Bottom