• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PS Blog] Devs reveal their upcoming DualSense wireless controller implementations

Do you like the DualSense features support so far?

• Total voters

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
I'm sorry to hear that, dear friends. This is what happens when you don't workout (AKA shaking hands with the milkman).

Too much of this on my old arm, no rotator cuff left.

Yankees Strike Out GIF by Jomboy Media

Side note, love you too buddy.

mister rogers middle finger GIF

;)

LMJ

I still get excited in thinking of ways to use the haptics

Feeling your heartrate in a horror game

Game like Splatoon where getting hit would ACTUALLY make your buttons sticky

A weapon in a multiplayer shooter where certain weapons can effect rival players (making the weapon fail, fire randomly, shake violently

Feeling a Colossus feet stomp as they slowly come into view and the vibrations get more tense

Trying to ride a creature and the controller vibrates to simulate the animals resistance

Exciting stuff ahead

episode 14 GIF

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Too much of this on my old arm, no rotator cuff left.

Yankees Strike Out GIF by Jomboy Media

Side note, love you too buddy.

mister rogers middle finger GIF

;)

Haha! I know. Just wanna ask: Do you drink milk? Meat? If so, do you consume alcohol? Vegan?

Milk + meat = Great bones and joints.
Alcohol = fucks your joins first and many other things.
Vegan = Not enough calcium and essential nutrients for joints, bones, and muscles.

Also, you can be near perfect with your diet and still suffer from those injuries. Hope you the best, brother. Same to cragarmi cragarmi .:lollipop_raising_hand:

Closer

I'm just waiting for something to stick, because holy hell the PS1 controller is 25+ yo already and Nintendo and Sony (at some extent) have tried to change it but gAmErS hAtE gImMiCkS

supernova8

Banned
Yes Astro and Returnal so far are the best. Expecting R&C to be added to that short list.
If it's anything like the proper force feedback in the guns with Time Crisis then I'm all in. You'd think it gets old but it doesn't and it genuinely gives you (at least more of) a sensation that you're shooting a weapon with real weight behind it.

The DualSense is amazing when utilized. Sadly, only PS5 exclusives seem to make much use of them. Astro and Returnal get an A+ for their implementations.

Other games such as Demon's Souls, Spider-Man and Sackboy do some cool things too, but not on the same level as Returnal and Astro.

WRC 9, Dirt 5, Call Od Duty are using Dualsense pretty great

Banjo64

cumsessed
I still get excited in thinking of ways to use the haptics

Feeling your heartrate in a horror game

Game like Splatoon where getting hit would ACTUALLY make your buttons sticky

A weapon in a multiplayer shooter where certain weapons can effect rival players (making the weapon fail, fire randomly, shake violently

Feeling a Colossus feet stomp as they slowly come into view and the vibrations get more tense

Trying to ride a creature and the controller vibrates to simulate the animals resistance

Exciting stuff ahead

episode 14 GIF
For single player games I can’t wait to use the dual sense but for online games, like you’re describing there, my blood pressure would go through the roof dealing with that BS.

Top Bottom