• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ProSyndicate Accused of Rape

VN1X

Banned

hnFARrK.png

[

This isn't "brave" at all, go to the police and report his scummy-CSGO-Loto-ass. Can twitter please be held accountable as well btw?

If the accusations are true then he needs to appear in court where they are equipped to deal with this. I am in no way defending him (because I'm not his laywer) but this shit needs to be dealt with accordingly and not by mob rule.

Last edited:

Shantae

Banned
I ain't gonna grab a pitchfork along with twitter and era, but I don't give a fuck what happens to this guy. Him and tmartn should both be in jail for their violations regarding their gambling site, and lying about it to their fans.

LoV

Banned
I don't know who this is but holy shit, social media is toxic and causes these narcissists to come out and be judge, jury and executioner...

Breakage

These women all seem to use variations of “this is absolutely terrifying”, “I'd never thought I'd be able to do this”, “this is mentally taxing”, etc for their openers.

It's as if they all use the same template or something.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Yet Biden is cool, okay then.

And that * in the rape, fuck me

And I've been raped, when I was 12 with hard "R" in RAPE. But bitch take the easy way out. Whatever if anything needs more exposure.

VN1X

Banned
Also if we are in fact to be the jury then we need to take all the evidence into account, isn't that how courts work?

Last edited:

Shrap

Are people seriously still using "trigger warning" even though it has been proven it does nothing and can actually be harmful?

Also why are they censoring the word rape?

Last edited:

ShadowNate

At least can we get a twitter account that posts erotic fantasy "I swear it was a true story" letters?
Just to balance this toxic shit out.

Rossco EZ

why do they put this on twitter before like he’s found guilty of doing something wrong?

Last edited:
Top Bottom